Happy [Chinese] New Year

theturbanator

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur

ohmy.gif no squeak squeak over here????????????????? :'( oh thats bad ..its bad enough being the lone singhapuriyan here now i gotta be the lone rat??????? :'( ITS NOT FAIRRRRRR!!!! :'( tongue.gif heheh anyway im a rat and proud of it cuz

People born in the Year of the Rat are noted for their charm  They work hard to achieve their goals, acquire possessions, and are likely to be perfectionists. They are basically thrifty with money. Rat people are easily angered  Their ambitions are big, and they are usually very successful.<-------ooo i love the sound of this They are most compatible with people born in the years of the Dragon, Monkey, and Ox.

Guest balwinderkaur

well donkey years ago the king of china during god knows what dynasty...i dont remember tongue.gif .... wanted to create a calendar to keep track of stuff...so he got all the animals together and they had a race...the animal which won was the rat...thats why a rat is first on the zodiac and pig came in last so the pig is the last animal on the zodiac. ;)

Oke I was a Drgon

lets ANALYSE ;) :

DRAGON

People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered,

seems like me :wub:
and stubborn.

that can't be me blush.gif

They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust.
yep yep tongue.gif

--QuoteBegin-->

Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money

not true

nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them.
not true either :T:
They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters.

what a Co-incidence

I get called a RAT AT SCHOOl FOR ME TEETH ohmy.gif;) :umm: @ :(

so I gues its kinda halfway right tongue.gif

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest balwinderkaur
hmm... You gotta think. What was that emperor on when he invited a dragon to the race?

well we all know dragons are mythical creatures....so based on my own personal opinion, i think the emperor invited a komodo DRAGON to take the place of the "real" dragon. ;)