WHEN SANT GURBACHAN SINGH JEE MET BABA NAND SINGH

Vir Singh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I just finished reading the story and I dont find anythin offensive against any taksal or even a word about it.

All that the story is saying that giani ji had some doubts and Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj was trying to clear it.

It also clears some of our doubts that the mool mantra should be recited until Nanak hosee bhi sach.

It was a good read, although I dont have access to the book.. so keep postin articles... great seva for the people who dont have such book, maybe u can post small summaries of the book..

PS : I see that you are being drifted towards the nanaksar topic, if you want to take my advice, then dont get into all these matters, it will not bear any fruit for you or us.

Interesting observation Naam Jap Jee. But if this story is correct, then according to it, the Damdami Taksal Sants originally did believe in Mul Mantar ending at “Gurprasaad”. Maybe along the way they changed to Nanak Hosie Bhi Sach, or maybe it was because of the persuasion of Baba nand Singh Jee Maharaj that the Damdami Taksal Sants began believing the Mul Manter ends at Nanak Hosie Bhi Sach.

Guest Akaal108
How is he causing hate?

He's just writing down what is written in Baba Nand Singh Ji's book?

I dont' see anything to be alarmed about.

You missed his 2nd post that he edited on the orginal thread...

Guest Akaal108

would you mind explaining this mr vir singh .. you claimed this in your other post under feedback section:

They spread so much hate against Damdami Taksal. You want proof then just read Anand Chamatkar the official biography of Baba Nand Singh Jee, and ask the mods of this forum to allow me to repost my story which is a translation from Anand Chamatkar. That story shows the kind of “respect” they have for Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee.

Hows the orginal message posted by you from the book insults or spread hate towards takshal as you claim here...

Moorakh Mughad don’t create a fuss out of nothing. You yourself have said that you have not even read this article. If you have not read it, then why do you want it to be deleted? Forget what N30 Singh has to say. He’s a very bitter man, and he’ll go to any extent to have this article deleted.

Read the article then lets talk about it. Lets discuss it in a civilized and scchollorly manner.

You know, many Siaanay say Sikhs lack scholarly discussion and debate. Through debate and discussion we learn a lot. Give it a try.

Guest Akaal108

hey vir singh i can post this on sikhawareness.com if you want me to.. because article has nothing wrong in it...

its just one mahapursh who existed in the time of baba sundar singh ji is giving updesh to future mahapursh (sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwalie) of takshal...its you on the different posts went on they hate takshal ??

On a side note: I dont trust your translations. scan those real pages from the book... we aint that illiterated that we cant read gurmukhi especially takshali singhs

i dont see any hatred?

perhaps your imaginations running wild???