Where's The Love?

I don't agree with that post... SS has been cleaned up a LOT the lass few weeks and months... mods are doin their hardest to keep ss's quality as high as possible.. n we hafta also realize they have jobs, families, other stuff to do as well... we're the one's postin that cr@p.. .nah the mods.. so we hafta fix ourselves... agreed sometimes they miss somethin.. buh nobody's perfect..

please post the link to the thread that was reported in here, since we hvae one of the mods posting in here as well.. i'm sure he'll take a look at it!

war.gif

blush21.gifblush.gifpray.gif :wubc: :WW: d_oh.gif :WW: :console:

WAHEGURUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said!!!!!! It was exactly a thought on my mind too... and which is why i wasn't coming on SS very often in the last year... (and many others, including one who had converted to sikhi, but then left sikh cause ppl were so mean to him/her (is that how we greet people into sikhi?)...) the PYAR was missing... BRING THE PYAR!!!!!! End this war of hate, with LOVE!

DUDES! It says in Gurbani:

raah dovai ik jaanai so-ee sijhsee.

One who recognizes that all spiritual paths lead to the One shall be emancipated.

-Ang 142

----

Are we forgetting that FIRST lesson of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji when he came back to the village after his 3 day meditation? Which is really the BASIS of the rest of all Sikhi! WHAT was the first thing he said to everyone?!?!!

"There is no Hindu, and there is no Musulman"!

What do you all think he meant when he declared that? Remember that in those times, big hatred was between hindus and muslims... But Guru Ji said... there is no difference between a hindu and muslim... there is only ONE GOD for alllllll the people. God has many names like Ram, Rahim, Allah, God... but that in essence His/Her name is SAT! SAT NAAM! The Name of Truth! That all practice different ways to reach to God, but that the God of all is ONE.

So, why are we steaming in HATE? God is NIRVAIR.

God is LOVE.

God does not play favourites with any caste, creed, religion, gender, country, language, Jatha, or what... God is the God of ALL, irregardless of differences. He gives us life, food and breathe to all equally. He blesses some in the world with his devotion and love, and others he allows to wander as he pleases... why do you worry? why do you hate?

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji said in Tav Prasaad Savaiye!

Sach kahon sun leho sabai jin prem kio tin hee prabh paio.

All should listen to this truth that only those who love God can realize Him. (9)

Our only Job is to LOVE. Love God. Love His/Her Creation. God is Found within the Creation too!

naanak ayvai jaanee-ai sabh aapay sachiaar. ||4||

O Nanak, know this well: the True One Himself is All. ||4||

-Ang 2

If the True One (God) Himself is ALLLLL... then what are we doing hating any speck of anything? Renounce our hypocracy! We can't pray to God and cry for God, and then hate others... there is NO other. (there is only IK OANKAR)

-----

If we want other communities, other religions, other peoples and cultures to love us, then we have to love them. Love breeds Love like rabbits.

Let Sikhism and the Sikh People be known as the Ambassadors of LOVE.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Bul chuk maf

its not too incoherent why theres so much hate, its because of certain fanatics on this board who are some what shielded from the mods for some odd reason. they can say how much crap they want about anybody and anything and mods wont do jack to them, why? i dont know but thats the situation present im afraid.

and the worst part is, these fanatics think they're doing "seva" which probably is the mods point of veiw as well. its only when people with sense, like aapna Heera Singh who point out these acts, is when the mods close the threads.

and when people like myself or aapna jassa singh retaliate we're the ones thats made out to be the bad guys and we're told "well dont posts threads or posts about it, speak to the mods" jassa singh had actually reported a post that was very offensive to baba santa singh 9 times and no action was taken, and i dont think anything has still been done about it

ss states that the mods are selected and have no biased veiws or ties with any jatha, which is obviously a lie when the mods are clearly supporters of the khalistan movement and have enmity towards such people as niddar singh and sanatan sikhs.

im not saying its 100% the mods fault, but they do 100% fuel it and help it along, whether they do it intentionally or not.

chalo, this post will probably get deleted, as the mods have deleted that thread made by jassa about the offensive statement to baba santa singh.

I think there's a difference between hate being expressed and deftly debating a topic. If you truly believe that there's bias on this forum (I don't), PM me the thread, and if it looks to me that there's bias, or that something's going on that's unfair, I'd like to see it, and I might even click the report button on the offender. I figure, if you get enough people to look at a thread, and have enough people report it, it should bring it to the attention of a Mod fairly quickly. I'd bet that threads that are about AKJ are more likely to get reported/deleted because more people get touchy over it, and more people catch alot of flack for it.

Debates make up a forum and allow for the progression of ideas and the consumption of knowledge. Agendas bring a forum down, and keep ideas firmly grounded without the chance to learn anything.