dharam yudh Morcha 2004

should there be another dharam yudh morcha in 2004?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. should there be another dharam yudh morcha in 2004?

• yes, it is needed for an idependent khalistan.
    • no, khalistan has already been declared
    • no, we are not ready for another dharam yudh morcha
    • i do not know what a dharam yudh morcha is?

Among chardi kala singhs I heard the best explanation about Khalistan ever. This is how it goes: " -Do you believe in Guru Gobind Singh Ji? Reply: Yes

-Do you believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Reply: Yes

-Do you know that Guru Gobind Singh Ji passed the gurgaddi to Guru Granth Sahib Ji and is our eternal Guru? Reply: Yes

-Do you know that Guru Ji created Guru Roop Guru Khalsa Ji? Reply: Yes

-Do you know that there is shabad Guru and panth Guru? Reply Yes

-Do you know that on January 26, 1987, sarbat khalsa was called and Khalistan was declared? Reply:Yes

-So therefore if you believe in Guru Gobind Singh Ji and the khalsa panth then there is already a khalistan, it is just a matter of freeing it from foreign rule now, the establishment part has been taken care of. ^_^

the panth needs shaheed every 50 years to keep it alive. And yes we need another morcha our panth is falling asleep. Back during sant jarnails singhs time thousands of people were taking amrit every day. Now people cut there kes every day its a discrace ;) . We need Sant jarnail singh or someone exactly like him, if you ever listen to his morchay tapes they pump you up with so much bir rus that you want to do something. Theres on tape where sant jarnail singh said that theres a benty to the sangata of delhi to keep at least a pistol and one motorcycle in your house because he said you gonna need it. Did they listen there like BHINDERANWALA ehnoo kee pata( what does he know). So thi nk if they all had a pistol and a motorcycle they would of been way less deaths. We need another morcha, wake up :( @ :wub: @, people who havent kept there kes yet our whole panth has been giving kurbanis to keep the sikh roop, but nowdays we go to the baber and tell them to take our sikh roop away, i would feel bad when i come my hair and hair comes out how could the poeple who pay someone to cut there hair not feel bad at all. yes we need another morcha we need to wake up the panth because every one is sleeping. IT says that 11% of sikhs are amrithari. Well thin

k out of those 11% who drink, eat meat and dont keep rehit. Yes we need a leader or we need sant jarnail singh back we need a nother morcha.

akkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

the panth needs shaheed every 50 years to keep it alive. And yes we need another morcha our panth is falling asleep. Back during sant jarnails singhs time thousands of people were taking amrit every day. Now people cut there kes every day its a discrace :( . We need Sant jarnail singh or someone exactly like him, if you ever listen to his morchay tapes they pump you up with so much bir rus that you want to do something. Theres on tape where sant jarnail singh said that theres a benty to the sangata of delhi to keep at least a pistol and one motorcycle in your house because he said you gonna need it. Did they listen there like BHINDERANWALA ehnoo kee pata( what does he know). So thi nk if they all had a pistol and a motorcycle they would of been way less deaths. We need another morcha, wake up  :wub: @  ;) @, people who havent kept there kes yet our whole panth has been giving kurbanis to keep the sikh roop, but nowdays we go to the baber and tell them to take our sikh roop away, i woul

d feel bad when i come my hair and hair comes out how could the poeple who pay someone to cut there hair not feel bad at all. yes we need another morcha we need to wake up the panth because every one is sleeping. IT says that 11% of sikhs are amrithari. Well think out of those 11% who drink, eat meat and dont keep rehit. Yes we need a leader or we need sant jarnail singh back we need a nother morcha.

akkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

^_^^_^

VEYR GOOD WRITTEN BHAJI ;)

and I don't think its 11% drinking, I rather think its more like 80% rolleyes.gif

BTW, is there anyone who has all the speaches By SAnt ji?

are they available over the net?

if so, where can I find them

Bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I suggest everyone reads the book IN SEARCH OF THE TRUE GURU by Bhai Rama Singh Ji, in one part of the book it talks about how khalsa raj will come, by doing simran and uniting if I am not mistaken it says nothing about a Dharam Yudh Morcha, read Rochak Malang jees post in the insperations forum

read Rochak Malang jees post in the insperations forum
those domaindlx ppl messed up their site :( ...and so all the 13 pages i scanned and posted show something like "webhosting not allowed" :wub: @

:'( ;)