Where Sant Isher Singh Rara Sahib Passed Away Is There....

sahib singh

SSA, I wanted to Ask in England Where did Sant Isher Singh Pass away. Who's house? The place where he passed away is there a gurdwara or Like A room with photos or guru granth sahih maharaj For his remember. Who lives or whats that house now? Any sardar or same family live in that house?

Do you think there should be a room or that house should be in remember of Sant Isher Singh Rara Sahib?

Also in What Year Did Jathedaar Baba Mohinder Singh Rara Sahib visit United Kingdom? Anyone have videos??

OR Photos?

I always had this question in mine.

Sant Isher must have passed away around 1977. He came to my house around about that time. I was only a little kid then.

Sant Isher must have passed away around 1977. He came to my house around about that time. I was only a little kid then.

slight correction - 1975

Thanks, that lets me date the picture. It must have been very very shortly before his passing.

Gurfateh

Sant Isher singh ji passed away at a home in wolverhampton. The house is still there and the same family also live there, they have Maharaaj in that house too.

Anyone know the exact date?

Gurfateh

Sant Isher singh ji passed away at a home in wolverhampton. The house is still there and the same family also live there, they have Maharaaj in that house too.

Anyone know the exact date?

They passed away at August 26, 1975 between 8- 8:30 am in nirvakalap samadhi roop left their physical body.

i was under the impression that he passed away in saad sangat @ gurdwara taath sahib, wolverhampton!