Wahs The Pic All About?

Menu Ke Patha

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok nice to see Dancing Warrior and Namastang think that Guroo Sahib would break his own rehit of "Hoe sikh topee...", what are you talking about "written by gurmukhs" Namastang? It was copied out by Bhai Nand Lal Ji, however it was Guroo Gobind Singh Ji himself who was dictating it to him, therefore it is Guroo Nanak Dev Ji's own rehit.

Btw Namastang, I thought you were a supporter of Baba Nand Singh? You also doubting the picture? just wondering

Dont you dare ever think that I judge Guroo Ji in anyway, or doubt Guroo Ji, mate you have no idea about my relationship with Guroo Ji, no idea at all, this is where I have to laugh :wub:

I know by looking at the sad state in panth and stupidiest thing we fight over ie- color of dastar, big/small kirpan, sarbloh kara or steel kara, meditation postures, certain way of doing patt or interpertating gurbani, certain way of doing kirtan etc, i don't think we be able to recognize him because we have "conditioned" our mind this is how Sri Guru Sahiban should look like, act like, think like, speak like etc etc.

So rehit is stupid is it? If we are not to worry about rehit what are we to worry about? Yes we have to concentrate 100% on our spiritual journey to Vaheguroo, but EVERY single part of Mahraj's rehit is to aid us in that. How can you call trying to get that rehit perfect stupid? Who are you to say what part of an individual's journey is stupid and what isnt?

Guest Dancing Warrior
Ok nice to see Dancing Warrior and Namastang think that Guroo Sahib would break his own rehit of "Hoe sikh topee...", what are you talking about "written by gurmukhs" Namastang? It was copied out by Bhai Nand Lal Ji, however it was Guroo Gobind Singh Ji himself who was dictating it to him, therefore it is Guroo Nanak Dev Ji's own rehit.

Btw Namastang, I thought you were a supporter of Baba Nand Singh? You also doubting the picture? just wondering

Dont you dare ever think that I judge Guroo Ji in anyway, or doubt Guroo Ji, mate you have no idea about my relationship with Guroo Ji, no idea at all, this is where I have to laugh :wub:

I know by looking at the sad state in panth and stupidiest thing we fight over ie- color of dastar, big/small kirpan, sarbloh kara or steel kara, meditation postures, certain way of doing patt or interpertating gurbani, certain way of doing kirtan etc, i don't think we be able to recognize him because we have "conditioned" our mind this is how Sri Guru Sahiban should look like, act like, think like, speak like etc etc.

So rehit is stupid is it? If we are not to worry about rehit what are we to worry about? Yes we have to concentrate 100% on our spiritual journey to Vaheguroo, but EVERY single part of Mahraj's rehit is to aid us in that. How can you call trying to get that rehit perfect stupid? Who are you to say what part of an individual's journey is stupid and what isnt?

You cant change history you can only add to it, frankly what you are adding to it doesn’t really swing the pendulum to support your argument. Any how good luck with your “journey to Vaheguru” no body would want to hinder that. However your “here’s one I made earlier” Neo-Sikhi mentality may prove to be more of a hindrance.

Sikhi is realism and comes as a complete package, all of it.....Until the last page…..wink wink :nihungsmile:

Singhstah, i never called rehit stupid, this is your own wording, which you trying to put it in my mouths, nice try buddy.

You think sri guru nanak dev ji dressed up just like the picture all the time, he never change into different dress when he travelled to different parts of the world.

If its up to you fools, i m sure this foolishness existed in guru's time too, you probably give tankhiya/peshi to sri guru nanak dev ji for dressing up like fakir muslim as seli topi, almast hindu sadhu - sadhu levaj to give updesh. Guru Maharaj adapted cultural dress of the country , people - he went and deal with.

how about...

Aap(u) aapnee budh(i) hai jaytee. Baranat bhi(n)n bhi(n)n taytee.

Tumra lakhaa na jaa-i pasaaraa. Kih bidh(i) pratham sansaaraa. (17)

Every one according to his understanding, describes You differently. The limits of Your creation cannot be known, nor how in the beginning You wrought the Universes. (17)

maybe Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj wants different people to see him differently...Guru Ji can do what ever he wants because Guru Ji is the Master of this universe and all the other universes out there and everything beyond universes...

i dun no wwaaat im talkin about so...

Guest Dancing Warrior
how about...

Aap(u) aapnee budh(i) hai jaytee. Baranat bhi(n)n bhi(n)n taytee.

Tumra lakhaa na jaa-i pasaaraa. Kih bidh(i) pratham sansaaraa. (17)

Every one according to his understanding, describes You differently. The limits of Your creation cannot be known, nor how in the beginning You wrought the Universes. (17)

maybe Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj wants different people to see him differently...Guru Ji can do what ever he wants because Guru Ji is the Master of this universe and all the other universes out there and everything beyond universes...

i dun no wwaaat im talkin about so...

Ye, why not ….u surprise me, I like I like :nihungsmile:

lets get this right for starters, topi and seli are not the same. topi holds it shape always. seli is something that has to be tied, it douesnt hold its shape.

if you want to settle this , then agree to differ. i couldnt really care less whether guru ji wore a seli or turban. The fact is that somewhere along the line of sikhi, the turban became laazmi for the Sikhs. so if you believe it started wiv Guru Nanak or Guru Hargobind , then thats what you choose to beleive. Stop dissing each other over trivial issues.

The main point we should be discussing is, are you should be wearing a turban now?

chatanga

However your “here’s one I made earlier” Neo-Sikhi mentality may prove to be more of a hindrance.

sorry could you please explain what you mean by that comment, went straight over my dastar, and another thing, please come up with a new insult other than neo-sikh/khalistani its getting abit boring now, you dont see me calling you nang all the time now do you? :wub:

Sikhi is realism and comes as a complete package, all of it.....Until the last page…..wink wink :nihungsmile:

Once again could you pleae clear up the confusion as to what you mean by this statement, unless you mean what i think you mean, to which i would say, don't make incorrect assumptions 'wink wink', and dont use page in reference to that (then again i may have interpreted what you said wrongly, so please do explain)

If its up to you fools, i m sure this foolishness existed in guru's time too, you probably give tankhiya/peshi to sri guru nanak dev ji for dressing up like fakir muslim as seli topi, almast hindu sadhu - sadhu levaj to give updesh. Guru Maharaj adapted cultural dress of the country , people - he went and deal with.

Call me a fool, your most completley correct, however like I said earlier I would request you not comment on what would go on between me and Guroo Ji as you, to be frank, havent got a clue.

But getting back to the topic at hand, the crux is whether or not Guroo Ji would or would not follow his OWN rehit of "hoe sikh topee", please share what you think?

Guest Dancing Warrior
However your “here’s one I made earlier” Neo-Sikhi mentality may prove to be more of a hindrance.

sorry could you please explain what you mean by that comment, went straight over my dastar, and another thing, please come up with a new insult other than neo-sikh/khalistani its getting abit boring now, you dont see me calling you nang all the time now do you? :wub:

Once again could you pleae clear up the confusion as to what you mean by this statement, unless you mean what i think you mean, to which i would say, don't make incorrect assumptions 'wink wink', and dont use page in reference to that (then again i may have interpreted what you said wrongly, so please do explain)

Call me a fool, your most completley correct, however like I said earlier I would request you not comment on what would go on between me and Guroo Ji as you, to be frank, havent got a clue.

But getting back to the topic at hand, the crux is whether or not Guroo Ji would or would not follow his OWN rehit of "hoe sikh topee", please share what you think?

I’m surprised you don’t believe guru maharaj wore a keski and done kirtan to the tune of “longe qawacha” :nihungsmile: