Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

[/b]nice to c that this site is progressing daily.... i came after a month

guess so ;)

anywys..... this time i ain't gonna ask a question...rather

i need comments for this........

hope its interesting!!hmmm!!

grin.gif

Admin Note : Stereotyping of any culture, religion, race, or group of people is not allowed! -1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm..

I agree with Gabroo, but we have to see the thoughts of the sangat, and I beleive it should be closed with a sanjhi vote..

First of all SIKHI teaches tolerance, peace, humility. Guru Sahib was absorbed in meditation, that he didn't feel any of the pain, where pain is only physical, it cannot hurt your soul, when your soul is already in tuned with the almighty, this material, or superficial pain is nothing to one who is at that supreme stage, like SatGuru Arjan Dev maharaj!

I think that article shows alot of hate, along with some facts, to show the faults of Quran, everyone knows the Quran is full of faults, and doubts, anyone who looks into Islam sees that from a mile. But we can't go around saying this religion is this and that, or your way is false, etc.

"Awal allah noor upayah, kudrat ke sabh banday, ek noor te sabh jag upjeya kaun bhalay ko manday"

My half a cent!

Bhul chuk maaf!

Guest balwinderkaur
hmmm..

I agree with Gabroo, but we have to see the thoughts of the sangat, and I beleive it should be closed with a sanjhi vote..

First of all SIKHI teaches tolerance, peace, humility. Guru Sahib was absorbed in meditation, that he didn't feel any of the pain, where pain is only physical, it cannot hurt your soul, when your soul is already in tuned with the almighty, this material, or superficial pain is nothing to one who is at that supreme stage, like SatGuru Arjan Dev maharaj!

I think that article shows alot of hate, along with some facts, to show the faults of Quran, everyone knows the Quran is full of faults, and doubts, anyone who looks into Islam sees that from a mile. But we can't go around saying this religion is this and that, or your way is false, etc.

"Awal allah noor upayah, kudrat ke sabh banday, ek noor te sabh jag upjeya kaun bhalay ko manday"

My half a cent!

Bhul chuk maaf!

agree ;)

The Quran is false, what's wrong with it?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Whats wrong is that we cannot call another's sacred text "false" and then hope that they look upon our SGGS as the truth.

Bhenji, needless animosity will not carry us anywhere. The Guru taught us restraint and to respect others irregardless of their faith, hence why we took up arms against the muslims, because they were targeting hindus 400 years ago.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i dont agree with the hatred preached on that website but i can certainly see where they are coming from.

i have read the quran and studied many hadiths. within the hadiths (saheeh or reliable ones) which give us instances where mohammed condoned rape of slaves, murder, lies, and many other inhumane acts.

it is for this reason that in bachittar natak guru gobind singh says that the prophet set up a cult.

come on, look at the world now and the amount of violence. most of it (or a large proportion) in one way or another is related to islam. im not bashing "muslims" as sufi muslims are safe generally, but the quran definately preaches hatred, otherwise we wouldnt have muslims converting sikhs in the uk, and killing sikhs for 100s of years