Udham Singh And Bhagat Singh

Guest -Clockmaker97-

Guest yourname:p
Anyone who says Bhagat Singh was a Sikh has to be kidding himself. In the following video at some point Bhagat Singh's family is interviewed. They clearly state that he did not believe in got till the end. Nobody suddenly managed to get him back on track. Ge remained a non believer.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...;q=bhagat+singh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

hmmmm yh but noone in his family was around him at or before the time of his execution

and y wud Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji have been so close wid him

and Im not positive but I think that he wrote about Saheehed Bhagat Singh ji in his autobiography

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

Singh, I think you have received some new education.... Because when we learn new things, new words, new concepts, we tend to make fresh like boiling daal assumptions!

I think you're doing the same. Bhagat singh wasnt "cool" from my perspective. However, I hear Bhai Randheer Singh knocked some sense into him' Like did Big L into the Rap game so to speak.

Thanks

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSAAAAAA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH!

Guest Guest

Bhagat is said to have mentioned to Randhir Singh, prison inmate, Gadhar revolutionary and a known figure in Sikh circles, that he (Bhagat Singh) had shaven "hair and beard under pressing circumstances" and that "It was for the service of the country" that his companions "compelled him to give up the Sikh appearance" adding to it that he was "ashamed" [32][33]. He had supposedly expressed, as last wish before being hanged, the desire to get "amrit" from Panj Pyare including Randhir Singh and to adorn full 5 k's[33][34]. However, his last wish, of getting "amrit" from Panj Pyare was not granted by the British[34].

This version of events was largely discussed by Randhir Singh himself and so it has come under question. Some scholars claim that it was Bhagat Singh's meeting with Randhir Singh that compelled him to write his famous "Why I Am An Atheist" essay.

WikiPedia

Hope that helps My Brothers.