Bbc 2 ,9pm 2nite - Partion Victims Tell All

gurbhagat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to admire the way he praise his sword and called it beautiful at one point. Whether you agree or not with what he did, Every Sikh should should hold a tremendous amont of respect Shaster.

Yeah he got all sentimental about it....ahh bless....

As for swearing...what did he say in Punjabi that was translated to effing? Can I see that again?

You have to admire the way he praise his sword and called it beautiful at one point. Whether you agree or not with what he did, Every Sikh should should hold a tremendous amont of respect Shaster.

yeh sort of made me want to go out and slice the head of the Muslims living on the road behind us :wub: , no but seriously he did make the programe entertaining lol, his swear word was hardcore i was like :WW: , then him praising his sword and his detail about how he beheaded every Muslim that came in his way, at one point i wanted him to be my great grandad but decided that morally saving Muslims was the right thing than killing them in revenge ohmy.gif

But lol man he is a legend! lol oh and when the gora talking about the Sikhs at Amritsar station waiting for the Muslims on train that part was shocking

At the beginning of the program they said that digital viewers could press the red button to watch the program in other languages, I wonder if they translated it?!?!

Did anyone see the programme afterwards on bbc4 I think it was called midnights grandchildren about

three British teenagers travel to Punjab to see how their families were affected by the events of partition in 1947 one was a Sikh girl from Crawley a Hindu Girl & a Muslim Guy.

Did anyone see the programme afterwards on bbc4 I think it was called midnights grandchildren about

three British teenagers travel to Punjab to see how their families were affected by the events of partition in 1947 one was a Sikh girl from Crawley a Hindu Girl & a Muslim Guy.

LOL yeh i did hahaha the girls singing mai nikala gadi lerkeh in that paki van lol! and the way they had to be covered up in Pakistan and they were scared lol shows the restrictive society and the mandir was converted to a mosque whereas there was still a mosque in Amritsar!!! Pakistan seemed restrictive and oppressive as you could tell from the girls reactions when they were there but the reunions were quite interesting.

He is a legend i dont care what anyone says, we need more Singhs with that rorb nowadays. The only thing i didnt like was the F ing part but oh well. Also the way he described his Shaster and how he praised the Shaster was moving.

Fair play to Mr Dhillions family for defending their Muslim friends and neighbours aswell, it was the right thing to do.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh