Be Vegetarian

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Mr Singh, you may not be perfect, but no one but the Guru is. Taking a step towards him has already put you on the right path, and each step will become easier over time!!

Fateh!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I'm waorking on it

btw I read that In BHai Gurdas Ji diya vaara,

can someon re call which Vaar it is in :@ ?

Btw respect to MKhalsa Bhajis respons :wub:

Bhull chukk maaf :)

r>Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I was talkin to my friend and this is back to being vegetarian,

Hes like "does ur religion belive in reincarnation" and im like yes then he says "but arent u not vegetarian?", im like yes and then hes like, "shouldnt ur religion not let ppl have meat because u could like be eating ur uncle or grandparents..." im like thas a good point....

jassika

im not amritdhari but i KNOW for a fact that the day you take amrit will be one of the most spiritually powerful day of your life......ppl who have prepared properly will buzz for weeeks after taking amrit......before you knock it go learn about what is involved and ask ppl who have taken amrit for their opinion.

i dont mind ppl sharing their opinions, but if you dont even know how amrit is prepared and the concepts behind it why give an opinion about it?

sorry if ive come across as harsh but for me, to say anything to belittle amrit is like belittling the gurus.

jassika

im not amritdhari but i KNOW for a fact that the day you take amrit will be one of the most spiritually powerful day of your life......ppl who have prepared properly will buzz for weeeks after taking amrit......before you knock it go learn about what is involved and ask ppl who have taken amrit for their opinion.

i dont mind ppl sharing their opinions, but if you dont even know how amrit is prepared and the concepts behind it why give an opinion about it?

sorry if ive come across as harsh but for me, to say anything to belittle amrit is like belittling the gurus.

Waheguru jio!

WOW! YES ... AMRIT does have powers that will change u forever. I myself when i was about to take amrit 4 months from vasakhi day in late december... one day i woke up snapped wat the hell am i doing eating meat, not doing anythin wit my life. :)

From that day till vasakhi day ... it was guru jis amrit and kirpa dat kept me away from the meat, cutting hair ... etc...

The amrit that i was about to take from the panj pyare kept reminding me gave me courage, and it felt that guru ji was rite there beside me....

Its not straight out power that counts... but if u think ab

out it ... it has its own guru kirpa power of its ownself... B)

bul chuk maph blush.gif

Guest balwinderkaur

interesting discussion...i dont have much input to add cuz im not worthy of saying anything...b ut one thing is AMRIT IS COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....its the best thing that can ever happen. :) No doubt about that. :@

yes yes i remember that but i'm just thinking like if someone that didnt really believe in amrit took it. i dont think it will effect them at all. they would still eat meat. people just make it true what they want to believe about amrit but the power is actually inside themselves all the time. after i took amrit it didnt actually make me instantly forget meat i had to do that on my own. people that learn exactly that amrit will do this will find that it works but it all depends what you learned about it. how is amrit prepared anyways? its just natural resources found on the earth that we share. i'm sorry if my posts seem insulting but they're not intended to be. i just still have things to consider before becoming a true believer.

if the power is actually inside u jassika then why did u bother taking amrit?