Sukh Sagar Radio Playing Vichaar Of Rss Beware

cyber babbar

i am 100% sure that sukh sagar knows what they are doing. If peopel know whos on the sukh sagar comittee, you wont even open your mouth to say a word against them, because they got more sikhi then most of us ever well, and they are anti rss nirankari blah blah blah, so it is in fact gurpreet kaur

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darshani dasi do good katha maybe we should ask them to release there cd's and play them on radio. use some comons sense, why do we need hindu rss people telling us about our own religon when we have plenty sikh scholars. Wake up and start realsiing there trying to inflitrate our panth. And fools like you who think shes great are the sort of people they prey on

I really wonder, if this was an gori and came out with deep audio katha of japji sahib, jaap sahib, rehras sahib you people willl be all over her- seeking interviews/making her cds/writing big big articles, but just because she wears sadhu color adapted by lot of hindus sadhus, it pushed your senstive sensors(hinduphobia), you people got your knicker in twist, as i said earlier, drop your ak47 and loosen your nala(figure of speech- hindu parnoia) and sit and relax listen to her katha and bring out objective arguments if you have any against her then subjective (oh she looks like rss oh maha manmat she wears sadhu color with mala).

ps-i dont know why my my same post was edited before by mods, give it a break, if you must edit my post then you must edit any nindiya against this great parcharik and santani. why this double standards?

i am 100% sure that sukh sagar knows what they are doing. If peopel know whos on the sukh sagar comittee, you wont even open your mouth to say a word against them, because they got more sikhi then most of us ever well, and they are anti rss nirankari blah blah blah
Yes, you are right respect.gif :TH:
I really wonder, if this was an gori and came out with deep audio katha of japji sahib, jaap sahib, rehras sahib you people willl be all over her- seeking interviews/making her cds/writing big big articles, but just because she wears sadhu color adapted by lot of hindus sadhus, it pushed your senstive sensors(hinduphobia), you people got your knicker in twist, as i said earlier, drop your ak47 and loosen your nala(figure of speech- hindu parnoia) and sit and relax listen to her katha and bring out objective arguments if you have any against her then subjective (oh she looks like rss oh maha manmat she wears sadhu color with mala).
:D :) :D :D :@ :wub: :wub:

This morning i tuned into sukh sagar radio and they had a gurbani vichaar session . As soon as i started listening i realised that the female speaker was no other then a woman called Anandmurti Gurumaa. This woman who is a hindu guru is on a sikh religion radio doing gurbani vichaar. The reason i recongnised her voice was ive seen her on the pro hindu channel astha. I rang the studio and asked the studio presenter who the woman was on air, he replied she is Gurpreet kaur. This then made me think maybe i am wrong. So i rang a few people who confirmed that the person was this so called gurumaa as they had heard her on tv befofre on astha tv.

I then rang back to the studio and confronted the presenter, i asked him why is he playing a cd of a Hindu guru/ RSS he said listen to her vichaar she is doing gurbani vichaar we should listen to them. i said to him there are so many repected sikh scholars why didnt you play that instead of this woman. he said shes doing gurbani vichaar on gurbani. I said Darshan Das and Nirankari etc use gurbani to further there cause. He wouldnt listen to me and put them phone down.

Khalsa Ji we need to be aware of what we are playing on these so called sikhi religious radios and also confront these people. The RSS is succedding in pushing there cause by showing you yoga and these so called guru's doing gurbani vichaar.

i ask the sangat to ring and complain to the station and aplogise and they make sure this never happens again.

The RSS is hell bent to turn sikhi into a hindu dharm, this will never happen.

Please Take this serious as the RSS is still pushing its agenda on us

If what i highlighted in bold is true, you better start doing some serious paat because it was probably a very great gursikh, phone back and ask for forgiveness, thats what i would do if i were you, sheesh man, if he told you its gurpreet kaur why cant you listen to him, dont try making politics out of nothing

ok some more about Bibi Gurpreet Kaur

Anand Murti Guruma was born on April 8, 1966, in Amritsar. She is the second of four siblings — one son and three daughters — of an affluent family which migrated from Gujranwala on Partition and set up a lucrative transport business. Her original name was Gurpreet Kaur Grover. She went to a convent and then to Government College for Women, from where she took a degree in arts. Right from the age of 15, she was more interested in religion than in other subjects. She attended discourses given by different religious teachers till she met Sant Delawar Singh, who gave her diksha and her new name, Anand Murti Guruma.

Guruma has her ashram in Sonepat (Haryana) but travels all over the country, giving discourses to large audiences. Her following is estimated to number nearly a million, comprising people of all religions and races. Amongst the most ardent of her followers is Seema Verma, an artist. She has put together some of Guruma’s short verses in English in a booklet form, 108 Rays of Light from Anand Murti Guruma. Being an agnostic, there are times, I feel I have missed out on something precious.

Source: http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020824/windows/above.htm

Anand Murti Guruma was born on April 8, 1966, in Amritsar. She is the second of four siblings — one son and three daughters — of an affluent family which migrated from Gujranwala on Partition and set up a lucrative transport business. Her original name was Gurpreet Kaur Grover. She went to a convent and then to Government College for Women, from where she took a degree in arts. Right from the age of 15, she was more interested in religion than in other subjects. She attended discourses given by different religious teachers till she met Sant Delawar Singh, who gave her diksha and her new name, Anand Murti Guruma.

Guruma has her ashram in Sonepat (Haryana) but travels all over the country, giving discourses to large audiences. Her following is estimated to number nearly a million, comprising people of all religions and races. Amongst the most ardent of her followers is Seema Verma, an artist. She has put together some of Guruma's short verses in English in a booklet form, 108 Rays of Light from Anand Murti Guruma. Being an agnostic, there are times, I feel I have missed out on something precious.

Source: http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020824/windows/above.htm

This morning i tuned into sukh sagar radio and they had a gurbani vichaar session . As soon as i started listening i realised that the female speaker was no other then a woman called Anandmurti Gurumaa. This woman who is a hindu guru is on a sikh religion radio doing gurbani vichaar. The reason i recongnised her voice was ive seen her on the pro hindu channel astha. I rang the studio and asked the studio presenter who the woman was on air, he replied she is Gurpreet kaur. This then made me think maybe i am wrong. So i rang a few people who confirmed that the person was this so called gurumaa as they had heard her on tv befofre on astha tv.

I then rang back to the studio and confronted the presenter, i asked him why is he playing a cd of a Hindu guru/ RSS he said listen to her vichaar she is doing gurbani vichaar we should listen to them. i said to him there are so many repected sikh scholars why didnt you play that instead of this woman. he said shes doing gurbani vichaar on gurbani. I said Darshan Das and Nirankari etc use gurbani to further there cause. He wouldnt listen to me and put them phone down.

Khalsa Ji we need to be aware of what we are playing on these so called sikhi religious radios and also confront these people. The RSS is succedding in pushing there cause by showing you yoga and these so called guru's doing gurbani vichaar.

i ask the sangat to ring and complain to the station and aplogise and they make sure this never happens again.

The RSS is hell bent to turn sikhi into a hindu dharm, this will never happen.

Please Take this serious as the RSS is still pushing its agenda on us

If what i highlighted in bold is true, you better start doing some serious paat because it was probably a very great gursikh, phone back and ask for forgiveness, thats what i would do if i were you, sheesh man, if he told you its gurpreet kaur why cant you listen to him, dont try making politics out of nothing

i know who i spoke to and i know it want a greaT GURSIKH and what gives you the authority to know this person is a great gursikh. Where does it say on her website to take amrit and be khalsa? no were sucha sauda saad tells the same stroies as her. If she is promoting sikhi then look on her website and tell me why she has hindu gods etc.

she is doing nothing different to what darshan das nirankari sauch sauda are doing, twisting sikhi so idiots think we are hindus. Wake up and take a look at her website and dont tell me about great gursikhs. I have met many great gursikhs and trust me they woudlnt stand for her either

chill buddy, your just misunderstanding, gurpreet kaur is gurpreet kaur, born in raised in bc canada, so if it is on sukh sagar radio in bc, im guessing it is gurpreet kaur, who does katha, and if it is in fact rss which i would i would be surprised at since sukh sagar is anti rss, please forgive me

chill buddy, your just misunderstanding, gurpreet kaur is gurpreet kaur, born in raised in bc canada, so if it is on sukh sagar radio in bc, im guessing it is gurpreet kaur, who does katha, and if it is in fact rss which i would i would be surprised at since sukh sagar is anti rss, please forgive me
I love both the Sukhsagars, the one is Southall, London, UK and the one in New Westminster, BC, Canada. And this bibi's katha comes on the UK one.