Khalsa Camp 2007

If singhs done just as much keertan as the bibia wednesday night , man it would have been amazing but noooo lets put bibia on till bout 11.30 for singhs to do kirtan for about an hour! :) :D :D :@

bibia smashed itttttttt

and the singhs did keertan all week so i think we deserved that time!!

camp was amazing, i HATE being back at home :D

if anyones got pics please post them here.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If singhs done just as much keertan as the bibia wednesday night , man it would have been amazing but noooo lets put bibia on till bout 11.30 for singhs to do kirtan for about an hour! :) :D :D :@

bibia smashed itttttttt

and the singhs did keertan all week so i think we deserved that time!!

camp was amazing, i HATE being back at home :D

if anyones got pics please post them here.

ermmmm..... no... everyone looks forward to the big divaan yeah and making it be outside on the grass was a different atmosphere too, so if the singhs did do keertan would have been soo much better because there where so many singhs sitting there that do wicked kirtan.

the singhs did keertan all week? not really alot of bibia even done keertan during the week but then again that was for anyone who had the guts to ask for time.

the singhs asked for time on wednesday night but they said let the bibia do it first for good 5-6 hours..

ermmmm..... no... everyone looks forward to the big divaan yeah and making it be outside on the grass was a different atmosphere too, so if the singhs did do keertan would have been soo much better because there where so many singhs sitting there that do wicked kirtan.

the singhs did keertan all week? not really alot of bibia even done keertan during the week but then again that was for anyone who had the guts to ask for time.

the singhs asked for time on wednesday night but they said let the bibia do it first for good 5-6 hours..

well i really enjoyed it

and im glad the bibia got so much time coz they all did amazing keertan

but i agree that the singhs should have got more time too

the keertan darbaar was over wayyyy too quick, should make it longer (start earlier?)

KHALSA CAMP WAS WICKED! :D

The sangat where so chardhi kalaa, the atmosphere was amazing and the keertan and lectures just smashed it again! Man i miss it all sooo much :'(

My high light has to be keertan outside at Amritvela with Surjit Singh! Vaheguroooo! :WW: :WW:

ps...you all got EGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol LOL.gif

hahahah you know where that came from?

hahahahaha ego-stan zindabad!!!!! and what about bass's quote "Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" hahahaha

God i hate kc man, every year we go and then every year i miss the sangat lol

I agree with anon and techno....next we'll bring our own vaja and tabla and do a rensbhai lol forgot get the organisers lollll

(the driver's got egooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........driver don't get angry, driver don't get angry) hahahahaha

Guest G.Kaur

Khalsa Camp was tooooooooo goood!

All of you guys who didn't come missed a great opportunity to meet Chardi Kalah Gursikhs

:WW:

Thumbs up to all the sevadars. You guys did a great job!

P.S. Sukhwinder paaji killed it yesterday hahah that was jokes!!

Khalsa Camp was tooooooooo goood!

All of you guys who didn't come missed a great opportunity to meet Chardi Kalah Gursikhs

:WW:

Thumbs up to all the sevadars. You guys did a great job!

P.S. Sukhwinder paaji killed it yesterday hahah that was jokes!!

i videod him hahaha will go up on some website soon