Quick Question

_anon_

matheen, you just wrote ''i think i havent hare bhare my kesh in months"

this is terrible rehat you have.....looking after kesh is upmost important......this is how you look after kesh .......... once washed rinse kesh effectively of excess water then use a towel and thoroughly rub it through your kesh.....then get another towel and repeat process......then comb and do a jhura.

(1)then after one hour open kesh inside your house and swing your head down to the floor and then high up to the sky a few times allowing your kesh to become hare bhare then tie jura again then again when you got time repeat from (1)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Anon Jeeo you ask a good question, I work out real hard and love fitness however due to work and schedule it's impossible to have kesi ishnaan after training in the mornning. I spoke to a few Gursikhs about this and another way to manage it and keep within rehat priniciples is to have kesi ishnaan in the late evenings separately everyday.Then in the mornings I don't have such a rush similar to yours.

Leaving your kesh wet is seriously damaging the structure of the hair. When you comb wet hair it makes it even weaker.

If you wash your kesh every day for its satkaar then at least fulfil that by drying them in the right manner, doing it as a ritual half ar5sed is not going to be pleasing to the guru. If you cant do this then dont wash your hair everyday, leave it for every other day.