bana

Gurjeet_Kaur

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!!

ok thanks everyone..

-Chand is just like a shastar( it can hurt), its like gora and "sikhs" in punjab military wear a funny emblems on their dastars, sikh decorate their dastars with shastars, like chackrs and chand thor. Its showing we are part of the khalsa army
A chand thora is also for protection isn't it? like to make your dumalla stronger?
hajooria should be kept cause who knows when u gotta do sewa or paat

i think someone once told me that a hazooria is also a symbol of humility...

another thing...can a hazooria be used to do joRia(n) di seva? of course not the same one you would use while doing paath, but i've seen bibian doing seva with their chunnia so can a hazooria also be used?

Whay if suddenly, u neded to go outside, maybe to a police station or gospital, and u have no time at all, if u have a nice little dastar tied, your safe, but if not, your in a bhanga.

true... another thing, i can't imagine Guru Gobind Singh Jee taking his dastaar off before going to sleep :@

BHia sahib, 2 make a dumalla u have to wear 3 turbans. Thats wat makes it so fluffy at the top.

hmm..i've also been told that it's du-malla, meaning two dastaars

another thing, someone told me that if u wear an orange keski that means you've given your head to the guru...and this person couldn't wear an orange keski until she was SURE that she was ready. but we also give our head when we take amrit...so how could that be true?

a lot of the answers to your questions can be found here:

http://www.panthkhalsa.org/BabaNihalSinghJi/index.html

Baba Nihal Singh Ji is a REAL Gursikh Nihang who is in chardikala.

thanks.

i think Baba Nihal Singh Ji came to Khalsa School once to do katha...soo chardi kala :)

Guest Akaal108
he got darshan of guru har rai one day telling him to stop jhatka so hes got a vegetarian cru of nihangs now

Really khalsa soulja that is new. Because i always thought turna dal nihang singhs are always being shakahari(veggie) nihangs.

Can you possibly give us source or even hint where you got the above quote??

This is interesting.. i really would like to read his encounter with guroo har raie ji maharaj..my freind personally met baba ji.. he said you can just feel the energy around him.... i have no doubt he is bhramgyani ^_^^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

im wrong, dumaala is 2 dastars. To make a dumalla fluffy, u gotta tie 3. And baba nihal singh is a true nihang, and is crazy. But haria wale dehra never encouraged chatka, or drugs. I know some people who are sons of tarauna dal nihangs.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

im wrong, dumaala is 2 dastars. To make a dumalla fluffy, u gotta tie 3. And baba nihal singh is a true nihang, and is crazy. But haria wale dehra never encouraged chatka, or drugs. I know some people who are sons of tarauna dal nihangs.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

the 3rd which you are talking about actually isn't a dastar but just a piece of cloth, similar to a keski. It's not tied like a dastar, so it cannot be considered one.

Can you possibly give us source or even hint where you got the above quote??

he didn't quote anything :)

hehe, u can just go ask him and he'll tell u. No Bhang or Mass :@

LOL!!! Neo you might wanna read some of the stuff from your own website!!

I thought there was a discussion on there already about Baba Nihal Singh Ji and his views! And jus looked at it again.... seems the nangs called him a liar and then backed out of the discussion!!!

Also heres a reference for you... Look on that pile of poo that the nangs love so much, and read how baba ji is supposedly a cameleon and a basically a liar, who changed his views after 84 in order to keep western sikhs happy!!! and also apparently he has always been seen with suspicious eyes from the budha dal... wonder why.. maybe cus he doesnt agree with them!

well suprise suprise chump, you can ask baba ji anytime you want and he will always do parchar against drugs and meat. on my last meeting with him he went through gurbani and discussed the various shabads used for and against the topic and he explained why there was a controversy about the point. but now he is no longer a real nihang since his views dont agree with poofter daddy santa! ps also got to see some of his bullet wounds ... very cool stuff!

isnt it a bit of a suprise that we find out that baba nihal singh ji the JATHEDHAR of a group of nihangs is a veggie and drug free guy... and the next thing you know... hes being labelled as a dodgy nihang by the real nihangs?! yeh the man did meet sant jarnail singh ji, he was beaten and tortured during the 80's on a number of occasions, he backed the movement personally, which is MUCH MORE that can be said of other jathdhars!

that fluffy bit your on about is called the farla, thats not something you can just tie your

self, its like an award for maha seva or kurbani. its a sign of recognition, similar to a saropa i suppose (saropa given in the correct sense, not just by giving 500rupees at darbar sahib!), but as a sign of respect to its history i wouldnt suggest we all go around wearing that at the shopping centres!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I just thought of something about Nihang cholas. Now, i could be wrong, but maybe a reason they are buttoned up from the front instead of pulled over is so you can put on, or take off a chola even if you are wearing a Big Dumalla, which Nihang Singhs tend to do. It makes sense, but i could be wrong.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!