New Baby - Help!

Guest Harjinder Kaur.

• 6 years later...
Guest Sangat

Waheguru ji ki sikh sangat

I m new on this site I have 2daughters and now I want to conceive baby boy anybody knew Guru Granth Sahib shabad to conceive baby boy I will be very thankful

Guest I love turban

madam g naam ta jedha marji rakh lyo..saare sikha de naam Guru naal jodh de a.....bas dyaan eh gal da rakhyo ki thavada bachhaa oh waale naam di value bnaai rakhe..for example ..I just saw an example few days ago..A sikh girl was being mad for any guy who looks like a justin beiber and wanted to have her better half who is cutsurd..LOL..but her name was Gurpreet kaur..so plz......ae sikh world de taaza hallaat ne.....so pls mam.....thnxxx

madam g naam ta jedha marji rakh lyo..saare sikha de naam Guru naal jodh de a.....bas dyaan eh gal da rakhyo ki thavada bachhaa oh waale naam di value bnaai rakhe..for example ..I just saw an example few days ago..A sikh girl was being mad for any guy who looks like a justin beiber and wanted to have her better half who is cutsurd..LOL..but her name was Gurpreet kaur..so plz......ae sikh world de taaza hallaat ne.....so pls mam.....thnxxx

LOL...Very true...sach kaudha...par sachaa

When preparing Amrit for the Janam Sanskaar should it be a Sarbloh Khanda? I read Kirpan somewhere...

either can be fine .

Amrit is prepared for new born with kirpan and by japji sahib only so that, parents can share food and the kid can keep rehat but its not that mandatory till he is old enough to take amrit

damn wish my parents did that lol <_<

hell im gona do that when i get a kid lol :D

Guest Liberal thinker

FAO SANGAT WHO QUOTED:

"Waheguru ji ki sikh sangat

I m new on this site I have 2daughters and now I want to conceive baby boy anybody knew Guru Granth Sahib shabad to conceive baby boy I will be very thankful"

My reply:

What you have to understand scientifically the probability of conceiving either sex is 50:50 but from a logical guru ji's explanation we have to accept this is our hukam aka guru ji's will and we must accept it as recited in jap Ji sahib:

"hukmai andar sabh ko baahar hukam na ko-ay"

Everyone is subject to His Command; no one is beyond His Command.

Please I ask for forgiveness (Bhul chuk maaf karna) for any misunderstandings or misinterpretation caused but most importantly be grateful for what you have because without girls the world won't repopulate and spread Sikhi so no there is no shabad or ardaas to help you get a boy unless you're willing to play god! ;-)