Is Mann Right? Is Bittu Shady?

Bittu was kicked out of Akali Dal Amritsar. Bittu is a part of Khalsa Action Committee, as is Sarna. Sarna supports DGP Virk, accused of killing innocent sikh youth in Punjab and using police "cats" to kill the sikhs revolution.

Sarna also held secret meetings with the Dera chief behind everyone's back. Mann wanted Bittu to choose the KAC or the party cause Mann thinks Sarna and the KAC may be a shady lot.

The police cat Sukhi who Virk is accused of rehabilitating was at Bittu's wedding earlier.

So, I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but Mann may be right in regards to Bittu. Why are Virk, Sarna, Bittu, and Sukhi all connected in some way? Why is a "dreaded former terrorist" Bittu having a police cat, Sukhi at his wedding? Why is Sarna, Mr KAC, supporting a cop responsible for eliminating Sikh youth?

Too much shadiness if you ask me. I think we have a bunch of gadaars posing as khalistanis, again.

Mann seeks clarification from Khalsa panel

Fatehgarh Sahib, September 12

President of the Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) Simranjit Singh Mann has sought a clarification from the Khalsa Action Committee (KAC) regarding its stand on the arrest of former DGP S.S. Virk. In a statement here today, Mann stated that since Paramjit Singh Sarna, who is associated with the KAC, had come out openly in support of Virk, the other leaders of the KAC should also make their stand clear.

The SAD (A) chief said a large number of youths had been killed during the days of terrorism and the stand taken by Sarna was contrary to conscience and morality of the Sikhs. He said it was a setback to the morale of thousands of Sikhs, who had suffered during the black days. — TNS

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2007/20070913/punjab1.htm#1

DSGMC, Sarna decry Virk’s arrest

Tribune News Service

Amritsar, September 11

The Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee and Paramjit Singh Sarna, president, SAD, Delhi, have condemned the arrest of S.S. Virk, a former DGP, Punjab as an act of “vengeance”.

In a press note Sarna said the Punjab government had sought the services of Virk for his honesty and dedication. He said it was not a crime to bring misguided youth into the mainstream life.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2007/20070912/punjab1.htm#1

"Misguided youth?"

Be aware of these so called "panthic" leaders.

something smells fishy, and it isn't Punjab's drinking water.

I agree with your post.. as you go deep .. it looks all shady and very stupid..

Also point arises.. why Mann invited bittu into his party even after knowing that cat sukhi was @ bittu's wedding.

In punjab politics... everybody is dodgy.. can't trust no one..

No matter what.. the system is wrong.. all leaders think that they own the party and it's their family business whether it's badal or others. They can't see someone coming up and taking over the party leadership.. its because of various reasons.. specially greed of power..

Its all politics, KAC is getting strong and gaining momentum with its Khalsa Marches, Rallies & Shaheedi Smagams.

Mann is feeling left out, because before it was him that was involved in the running and leading such activities.

Mann could not even win the seat in his stonghold area, and if you guys ever go to Panjab during elections you will know, its either Badal or Congress majority votes for, the rest of the parties do not even get a look in.

KAC consists of Mokham Singh (DDT) Harnam Singh (DDT) Daljit Singh Bittu, Parmjit Singh Gazi (President of Sikh Students Federation), Kanwarpal Singh & Datnam Singh (Dal Khalsa) Paramjit Singh Sarna (DSGMC) & many other personalities.

SAD(A) has Mann....and unknown cronies.

If you think Bittu has a shady past, then Mann's image is not exactly as clean as he would like to make out either.

WJKK WGJKF

The way you right (Bittu was kicked out) one thing is very clear that you dont like him . You seem very stuped to me Why ? because Sardar Daljeet Singh Bittu who spent 23 years of his life , i rather right in punjabi if you are a sikh you will understand punjabi anyway , Jis insaan nay 23 saal baad ghar di roti khadi hovay , tu tan laina njaray america ch may be canada ch 4 din jail di roti khani paijay pta jaauu lag tainu . Nalay Sarna hona guddaaar osnu tay Khalsa Action Commeti chon niklay nuu vee 3 maheenay hogay how could you relate him to KAC anymore . Jithay tak Maan Sahib di gall hai we all respect his Kurbani. But now only thing he got scaired of he wanted to see his son to be President of SAD . 22 jee punjab day loki Maan sahib nuu PAGAL kehnday c sanu bra gussa onda c par lagda hun oh sachee muchee PAGAL ho gia jisnu saray GADDAR najar onday nay . Mainu dassi Sardar Harinder Singh Norway walay jo KAC day member nay He was Embasdor of India I think that was hire post then Maan. Osnay eddi vaddi nokri tay latt mari kee eh Maan nalon ghatt kurbani hai . KAC nay thousends Sikhan nuu vapis Sikh dharam ch vapis lai kay anda you tell me kay Maan kisay nu liaaea jan Badal lai kay aaeaa . Yaa Gaddar Makad kisay nu vapis sikh dharam ch lai kay aaea .Iljaam lonay bray sokhay 22 .

i'm not God brother, menu ni pata kaun sacha te kaun gadaar ah. i'm just deciding based on the facts put before the public.

naale rahi gal jail di. even Virk is in "jail" right now. he has a air conditioned room with some nice bando bast. Saanu nahi pata ki Bittu da jail life kiddah da si. Also, hardcire khalistani kharkoos were mostly killed, why save him? what made him so special? what did the Police not want to eliminate Bittu? Why was Sukhi at his wedding?

If Bittu can openly clarify these things, then fine. You think Bittu is the only sikh to serve over 22 years? Thousands of sikhs are said to be locked up since 1984. How come none of them have been released?

Yeah, 22 years is a lot. after 22 years did Bittu make a deal with the gov't? Sukhi did. In 1984, the biggest mistake we made was put peple on top of our shoulders without really knwoing who they were and what they did behind the scenes. Bittu may be genuine, but he has some explaining to do.

and don't tell me about being in america. we spend $1500 on one ticket to visit punjab while you people in punjab spend lakhs to get out of there. it is people here in america who still care about you people in punjab whereeas average punjabis think khalistanis are a bunch of bandars. so don't play that NRI nonsense with me.

and about najaare in america, we all know the najaare police cats and agenst are enjoying with palaces, kothis in chandigarh nd mohali with servants and cars. we don't have servants in america and canada i'm sorry to say. najaare ta kaum de gadaar karde ah. ja ja ki dekh lai chandigarh ja ki.

mann may not be the best either. who knows. but my point was that with all the fishy stuff he may be right about Bittu. Bittu needs to come out and openly condemn Sarna's actions. and as for Dhumma, Dam Dami Taksal still needs to declare Sant Jarnail Singh ji a shaheed , so no comment.

anyways. aapi pata lagg jaana kaun gadaar ah te kaun panthic premi. Bittu may be truthful or he may not be. after 1984, we would be fools not to be skeptical of all these people. one leason 1984 taught us is that saadi kaum wich bahut loki panthic wes dhaar ki gov't layee kam kar rahe ah.

baaki assi america waale dekhange ki tusi punjab wich ki chand chaar de ah.

sorry to sound a bit garam but i don't like the whole america canada argument. ithe ah ki dekh lai kinna kam karna painda saanu, saanu ithe gorre free di roti ni dinde. we see people come from punjab and cry over here cause they have to work so hard and miss doing nothing in punjab. my parents work their behinds off over here and don't live in a kothi.

peace.