People Who Kill Cow Killers Are Martyrs.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say that all Hindus are not bad. Most of them even dont know about sikhism.

But most of them living in Punjab and around north India does not like sikhs. I have many Hindu classmates who on one side talk to me but on other side evryday make fun of Sikhs considering us mentally weak.

I can say for my best friend untill i realise this. he is also same.

The problem is with govt propaganda they have made Hindus and sikhs drifted apart. They have made sikhs as terrorists in eyes of Hindus also so they no longer have any respect. They consider us as not equal to them and in same way the gap has drifted apart.

The after 84 various intelligence services has done further to drift the gap, sorry to say the gap has so widden that it has made a natural way of life for Hindus majority of north.

They will respect you in yourpresence but still insult sikhi.

I will say media and all are working against it. They are trying to show and make us Hindu.

RSS is minority but it can do great damage. It is undermining of our thinking.

The Badal and company(Badal RSS wale) have done there best to make all sikhs Punjabi.

So i say that it is not that Hinduism is wrong but it is truth that most hindus in north dont respect us. and if someone dont respect my religion and my people, i have no respect for them.

It is you get as you sow.

Regards.

I agree with the mate above me. Many Hindus do see us as terrorists due to goverment propaganda.

This can't be blamed on anyones religion though. Some of my best mates are Hindus (and have many Muslim mates also) and they never disrespected Sikhi. They always shown me respect. They been there more for me then many of my Sikh mates back in my younger days even, which is why it makes me upset that the tension is so high with Hindus and Sikhs that we have to now start doing things our Gurus would never think of doing-making fun of their religions.

Also, believe it or not have also met quite a few Hindus that come out to our rallies and support us. I do agree though that many see us as terrorists.

You are right some Hindus don't know about 84. I met this one Hindu one time and told me why Sikhs hate Hindus,made me feel bad and told him hadn't he heard? He didn't know.

We need to start creating a better outlook so we can gain support from Hindus and Muslims but we can't do this by putting anyones religion down.

So whats the solution if they dont respect us what we can do, we can only reply in same way.

It really hurts to see little kids teased by other kids telling them it is 12 and you will be dumb. You can see its impact on small kids, either it aroused hatred towards itself or hate towards hindus. No other way out.

So there is no solution as per present , indian govt and media will continue to do that. so only solution left is to fight for your rights.

If anyone see any other way which is Practical just tell me.

Ocelot,

I was talking about Hindus in general. I have met many Hindus who have expressed sympathy for what happened but also met some Hindus who see us as terrorist but I think this is due to Anti-Sikh propaganda by Hindu fundamentalists. They completely have a warped view of us. Another problem is, some may think we making this a religious fight but our fight is against the opressors not any religion.

Yes i agree on ground not all hindus are bad, i always think that.

But the Indian govt has done much worst acts. But media is brainwashing.

I have seen my friends from haryana in much worst condition. they were really having toughest time studying there.

I will say there is no other solution except to fight for our rights.

My father used ti say most of the crime was done by sikh police against our sikh brothers. Bur the hindu organizations are really a threat.

It is not far when media and such other organizations will drift the gap between sikhs and hindus much apart that either you have to give away sikhi to live happily or to fight for it.

Regards.

I quietly don't agree with all those youtube videos and online articles posts attacking and making mockery of other religions. We should be mature & shouldn't hate others because he/she belongs to certain religion. Making hate posts/replies and blaming he is bahman etc is very ugly face of our todays youth. There were/are some selfish leaders who misguided many youth for their own selfish reason and made the khalistan war against hindus and some of our naive youth caught in their web and thats why today we don't see any hindus left in our pinds around punjab (they left during 80's).

On the other side... Historically, we have seen particularly ppls from Hindu religion betraying sikhs over and over again. From Gangu cook to Dogras to anglo sikh war army generals; lal singh and tej singh (bhramins of UP), nehru, ghandi and list goes on and on.. Recent events shows how Punjabi hindus didn't support their home state in declaring Punjabi as their language. But that doesn't mean that we should be war with them. If they are jealous of us or if they have some hatred against us.. then let it be as long as they keep limit on it. In political field Sikhs should be very careful in these matters but rest of us (common sikhs) should not worry about it. Its not Hindu religion that are against us. Religions are never against with each other its the individual ppl who carries grudge against others.

Point is We wont get anything from these religious wars which is being going on and will be going on till the end of this world. Get rid of this and put your energy in something for the betterment of the society. We know what happened to us but keep it inside and don't get emotional over it and blame every other random hindu ur enemy. First uplift your community then deal with such above issues.

(little off the main topic...forgive me for that...but someone triggered this thought)

i agree with most and disagree with some on this hindu and sikh hating each other.

but reflect on this...how many of us have seen some "punjabi" call a weak hindu "bhahman jihaa" or have made fun of them just cuz they HINDU?

i have encountered many...so i dont know why we go about bashing "hindus" talkin cr@P when "punjabi/sikhs" themselves make fun of others.

stand up for ur self and others.

u will get respect when u give respect.

yes it wont work all the time...or at least it will look like its not..but in the long run it will.

i know it sounds so ideal to do...but try it. keeping in mind it wont work all the time (saves u from gettin frustrated)

when it comes to lil kids...they just need a target to just show off to their friends how "bad" they r lol. they not aware of teh fact that they are actually hurting someone.

i have done it or took part when i was in india(i was young); made fun of people just cuz they were differnt and (im so ashamed to say this) poor/ "lower" thn us cuz they were easy target. why? because we knw our parents will just yell at us...but the person whom we makin fun of wont be able to say or do anything to us except tell our parents. we didnt even care if that person was older then us or had a white beard. (its a very complicated issue...sme call it bullying)

this is just one perspective. there aren't only two choice we hve many! just need to sit down and think.

sad part is ...we always have to fight for our rights

bhul chuk muaff karni

i'd just like to say something on what was intended with the original topic posted:

the slaughter of cows is against the hindu faith. as a sikh, we have no right to force any hindus to slaughter cows or to disrespect ther mandirs etc by slaughtering cows around them, just like we want to ban tobacco around sri harmandir sahib.

every sikh's main duty is to see God within all. Ik Oankar. Hindus can worship shivlings, etc etc, awesome. as a sikh, we would die for their right to worship as they please, just like a sikh would lay down his life for a Muslim t worship at the Mosque.

The point of this post, which i think everyone missed, is that India, a hindu nation, honors anything which protects the beliefs of the hindu majority. cow slaughter is serious in hinduism. these naamdharis, a so-called sikh sect, killed people who slaughtered cows, and a CM, Badal, a very high politician is praising these "martyrs.

now as sikhs, what we should get out of this, is that, in India, when the beliefs of sikhs are attacked and challenged, the people who take action against the perpetrators are not called martyrs but terrorists.

what this shows us, is that having our own nation, is the best way to uphold sikh beliefs and to honor thsoe who fight for these beliefs. do we honestly think bhai satwant singh and bhai beant singh will ever be called martyrs in inda? will bhai sukha and jinda ever be called martyrs in India? Bhagat singh is not called a martyr in england, because he fought the british. Our martys, who laid down their lives fighting the delhi sarkar of india, will never be honored by them.

people will say gandhi is honored by the british and the world. gandhi never fought the british. he was actually quite beneficial for the british, as he made several statments about how indians were not ready for "full independence." his marches and fasts, were much more acceptable to the british just like martin luther king was fr the americans compared to Malcolm X. every movement has had the people doing the dirty work. While Martin Luther King was holding marches, Malcolm X was showing the whites how serious they were. While Gandhi was marching and fasting, sikhs were kissing the noose and sending british officers to heaven.

this post is about who India honors and who they label as anti-national. any sikhs who fight for sikh are anti-national. sikh "sects" who fight for hindu beliefs, are martyrs.

this all goes with the common hindustani belief that sikhi was made to protect the hindus.

we need to be smarter and look at what these events represent.

everytime these things happen, we go off on a tanget and nothing relevant gets debated or discussed. just like the thread on the sant bhindrawaale memorial turned into a jatha bashing session, this thread has turned into a sarpanch vs sikhsangat thread.

peace.