2 Sikh Elders Beaten In Maryland

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=7115179

"BURTONSVILLE, Md. (AP) - Montgomery County police are investigating what they call a possible hate crime against two Sikh men.

The men were assaulted by a group of teenagers on Sept. 15 in Burtonsville.

The victims are a 75-year-old from Springfield, Va., and a 77-year-old from Burtonsville.

Police say the two were walking in the woods when they came across the group of 6 or seven boys, believed to be about 14 or 15. They say 2 of the teenagers punched the men in the face, causing them to fall to the ground.

Police said they have no information about the motive, but are investigating the incident as a possible hate crime."

This type of crime really annoys me! :lol: I will do ardaas for these two men - its such a shame pray.gif I hope Vaaheguroo restores their health and puts the attackers onto the correct path, although their is no excuse for what they have done. As much as it angers me and makes me sick to the back teeth i am totally lower than them. My thougths are with the two singhs.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

The victims are a 75-year-old from Springfield, Va., and a 77-year-old from Burtonsville.

Police say the two were walking in the woods when they came across the group of 6 or seven boys, believed to be about 14 or 15. They say 2 of the teenagers punched the men in the face, causing them to fall to the ground.

Waheguru