Sant Samaj?

Quick question,

is Sant Samaj an organization of Sants?

If it is, are'nt these Sants saying they are Sants?

If thats true, are they Sants wtih out humility and humbleness?

If the above is true, then they are not Sants?

Just confuses the crap out of me.

LOL... y waste time thinking...... ????? just jap naam, go to sangat, etc.. etc....

just dont forget....sants are on earth for a PURPOSE..... to put ppl on the right path!

:lol:

plzz no bashing!!!!!

Ghabroo did you say your family had good links to the Bhindrawalae Sants? If so are the aware the the Sant Samaj used to be called the Sant Mandali and was headed by Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae. Are you telling me he had no humility. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji used the title Sant. Did he have no humility. Bhagat Kabir Ji used the term Sant for themselves in Gurbani, did they also have no humility

Ghabroo did you say your family had good links to the Bhindrawalae Sants? If so are the aware the the Sant Samaj used to be called the Sant Mandali and was headed by Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae. Are you telling me he had no humility. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji used the title Sant. Did he have no humility. Bhagat Kabir Ji used the term Sant for themselves in Gurbani, did they also have no humility

Good way of putting it. In theory the Khalsa is a Sant Samaj or at least if we hold up to the real ideals of the Khalsa than we should be aiming to be a Samaj of Sants.

Sant baba Jarnail Singh Jee was a member of the Sant samaj and regularly went to meetings a current member of the Sant Samaj recently told me how when the stuff with the nirankaris was going on the Sant Samaj used to have meetings very similar to the ones which they now have about raam raheem. Santji used to go the meetings and take most of the Jatha with them.

WJKK WJKF