Should Nindaks Be Killed?

rupinder singh

Depends on what the Nindak is doing. If the Nindak is burning saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, ripping the Angs of Guru Ji, claiming to be the "True Guru", all in jealousy of Guru Ji, then I can't see how the Guru's Sikhs can let that Nindak walk, I believe the sword must be drawn, that the Nindaks actions are like an "act of war" type of thing.

do u view the nindak as an equal to a tyrant or serial killer or paedophile. would the drawing of the sword be prioritised for the slaying of a nindak over a child serial killer.. why does a nindak get more of a reaction from Sikhs than a child serial killer for example..

Shows you just how clever people who take Amrit are nowadays. Also gives you a clear window into their sense of justice....

omg whats this got ot do with Amritdharis?! I'M an amritdhari singh did my views sound out of place??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what the Nindak is doing. If the Nindak is burning saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, ripping the Angs of Guru Ji, claiming to be the "True Guru", all in jealousy of Guru Ji, then I can't see how the Guru's Sikhs can let that Nindak walk, I believe the sword must be drawn, that the Nindaks actions are like an "act of war" type of thing.

do u view the nindak as an equal to a tyrant or serial killer or paedophile. would the drawing of the sword be prioritised for the slaying of a nindak over a child serial killer.. why does a nindak get more of a reaction from Sikhs than a child serial killer for example..

Shows you just how clever people who take Amrit are nowadays. Also gives you a clear window into their sense of justice....

omg whats this got ot do with Amritdharis?! I'M an amritdhari singh did my views sound out of place??

Bro aren't you seriously alarmed at how many Amritdhari bros are pushing these unbelievably extreme views. As far as I have read, even our own Gurus never advocated killing of nindaks - read Sukhmani Sahib. Even later Dasmesh pita simply advocated avoiding dissenters i.e. panj mel groups, masands etc. not killing them. I have only come across this solution in one rehatnama and even then it wasn't that strong.

I'm no hippy, but if you are going to knock someone off - it better be for a darn good reason. Instead of nindaks, we may want to start thinking about cleaning our own puppet leaders up first. I still stand by my comments about the alarming growth of dumb thinking in the youth of the panth today. If we start knocking nindaks off like that we will simply make them heroes/martyrs to their dumbo followers. As a slightly older bro, I am seriously disturbed at the dumbing down of Sikh intellect I'm seeing.

Yeah. Sikhs who in their fanaticism, racism, bigotry, backwardness, violence and narrow mindedness resemble Islamic fundamentalists.

I think that is a very harsh comparision. If the terms "Sikh Taleban" and "Islamo-Sikhs" are simply to be used to describe the above mentioned "qualities", then just use those "qualites" to describe the people you want to lable, don't start comparing Sikhs to other groups and creating these hybird terms.

The the Taleban are ruthless, one of the worst regimes in history, so were the Nazis, and given the chance the Right Wing Hindu Groups in India will be the same.

If you want to make a comparision, compare the Taleban/Islamic Extremists to the RSS/Hindu Extremists.

The Taleban want a pure Islamic State, the RSS and other groups want a pure Hindu State.

The Taleban want to impose Islamic Law according to the Koran. The RSS wants impose Hindu Law according to the Vedas.

The Taleban/Islamist Extremists believe that a person who doesn't believe in/belong to Allah is useless to them.

The RSS/Hindu Extremists believe that a person who doesn't believe in/belong to Ram is useless to them.

The Taleban and the RSS, both hate and attack the minorities in their countries.

The Taleban are armed and are trying to create a Army of Allah to carry out their Jihad.

The RSS and their friends are trying to create a Army of Shiva, with their Khaki shorts, to save "Bharat Mata".

Both groups are ultra-conservative, like when the RSS was protesting that one of those Hollywood actors kissed the Indian Bollywood actress on the cheek.

Both hate the west, one more than the other but stong rejection of western culture is there for both.

Both groups really hate Christians.

Now look at these two, they just different sides of the same coin.

I don't think that is reasonable comparison.

Firstly, there are laws and legislation put into place to protect the rights of every person. A child serial killer would be punished by the system if the killer is caught. The killer would not publically name him/herself, with a come "catch me" attitude. An investigation would have to take place, maybe the killer would be caught. But if the child killer publically announced this and said "I killed kids and I'm going to kill more" then I bet Sikhs would clearly react.

There are no laws that stop Nindaks from burning saroops of our Guru Sahib, the law just sees it as they are burning "religious material" or a simply a "book". The police will do nothing, maybe a slap on wrist at the most, probably give the Nindak added security.

I know that some of you people believe that raising the sword is only justified when helping the powerless and oppressed. But what if the powerless and oppressed are us, the Sikhs? If Nindaks are burning the saroops are of our Gurus, and we can't do anything, who is the oppressed?