Shere Panjab

roop33

Amazing how a simple info that comes out of my mouth generates:

a. confusion

b. all kinds of paranoid reactions

I'm telling you that you are not well informed but still you persist. Regarding the London guys in the late 90s. I've met many of them and I'm telling you NONE were pimps. A small number went into crime like you mentioned but the majority did not. A high percentage were graduates.

So you need to review your opinion and slap your misinformed "informant" and stop with the gossip mongering.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not slapping anyone. I hope what you say is true. Anyways my intension was not to gossip or create confusion. So stop accusing me of that ok?

Ok. Well lets just consider this as an information exchange and now you are better informed and know that the crew called Sp was made up of many different types of individuals (from the religious to the nondiscipline proud Panjabi) and that none of them were pimps.

You also learnt that the people you keep as friends/informants talk a lot of tutti and that maybe you should find new, more clued up friends....

ADMIN!!!!!!

We should close the thread now that this has been cleared?

ive never heard of the pimping stuff either. hate it when people pretend to have informants and make up uneducated facts.

Actually I think it is part of the gora mans latest attempts to malign a group that could cause actually cause them trouble in future. I saw something similar before and was shocked. So don't be surprised by what rumours you hear in future. They have been doing this from day one in London.

Also be prepared for attempts to make Sikhs and Muslims in general (not just Ps) fight amongst themselves through media manipulation as a deflection technique by the chalaak goray.

The problem is unfortunately organisations will always have some bad characters. No organisation can keep tabs on what their members are doing 24/7. As far as I know the vast majority of the SP were as described Dalsingh101. Most started off as non-religious but proud of being Punjabi and then progressed to being religious and many kept their Kesh and some even took Amrit. A few may have fallen by the wayside and gone into crime. This in itself is a lesson given that SP in the 90s was mainly set up to counter the various activities of Muslim criminal gangs! None as far as I am aware became pimps and neither was there some secret agenda to pimp Muslim girls. This is a disgusting accusation and can only come from a diseased mind. The SP guys faced many great hardships, some threw away careers and others went to prison for the sake of protecting the honour of Sikh girls. If you're willing to do that much for girls of your community then you don't suddenly start to play with the lives of girls from other communities. Such accusations are rich coming from a Shia whose Imams allowed the practicising of religiously sanctioned prostitution called Muta marriage :)

I wasn't talking about the Birmingham SP who did a good job cracking down on skinheads I am talking about the new SP in London. So stop getting paranoid ok?

Welcome to the forum, Javanmard. Talking a break from Guru Nindya on the SA forum?

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru.........................

Proactive Paaji, you are amazing. I would never have guessed that Jallebi was disguised as Sham-ster. Just goes to show that these lings are adopting the old indian trick of "Monkeys in Singhs clothings" :H: Ohhhh Ohhh Ahhhh Ahhhh

Thanks again :TH:

Bhes Jinnay marji hon, boli tey kartoonan ton banday da pata lag janda.