Shere Panjab

roop33

shamsher u asked where the khalsa was in 1984?how dare you. up to 10000 soldiers agaisnt a few hundred thats where the khalsa was. ill tell u a story of a bubbar singh that will hopefully shut you up.

he was tortured for days after being caught. he was a friend of my cousin and went around avenging those who raped our sikh women, killed innocent sikhs and tortured many. when he was caught they burnt his body. electrictued him, broke his bones and then hung him upside down using meat hooks.

whilst he was hung upside down the chief police officer there came up to him and asked...

'so where is the khalsa panth now?where is your guru gobing singh?'

even though he was pratcially dead he managed to swing at the officer so hard it knocked his paag off and threw him to the floor. this was reported later and there were quotes from other police officers there stating how they could not believe what had happend.

shamsher this is just one account as to where the khalsa was in 1984 there are hundreds more.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has gone from discussing Shere Punjab to offering fights in the streets. Well Done!

well what u expect theres shamsher dissing the SP and all the tings they done for the panth and community. he dissing all shaheeds and kharkoos singhs. saying where were they in 84, what does he know, he had a sliver spoon and never got his block knocked off, what u expect us to sit there and take it or do this little back and fourth internet ting, he obvousily got issues with singhs, What is he a aston panther. anyway come to red fort and say that to my face, we see what happens , im there every friday and saturday after 7pm til 10pm, ask for machete, everyone knw me there, if u got guts come then ? instaed of dissing singhs on the net!!!! u lil **** ill show u how we used to beat skinheads lol

Oh wow machete, I am impressed. So where was the Khalsa when the London bombings happened? Where is it when anyone in Britain gets mugged or attacked? Are you there to protect them or are you just there to tell victims that they're "gay coz they can' defend demselves"

"u jus like a victim of bullying who turn into police and commits police brutality."

Wow you make so much sense. Does it occur to you that people might understand you if you actually wrote in English?

London bombings (underground/bus/airport) were caused by British muslims. And yes we have Iqbal Sacraine jew hater who most probably thinks victims were gay.

Where were you shamsher?

This thread has gone from discussing Shere Punjab to offering fights in the streets. Well Done!

well what u expect theres shamsher dissing the SP and all the tings they done for the panth and community. he dissing all shaheeds and kharkoos singhs. saying where were they in 84, what does he know, he had a sliver spoon and never got his block knocked off, what u expect us to sit there and take it or do this little back and fourth internet ting, he obvousily got issues with singhs, What is he a aston panther. anyway come to red fort and say that to my face, we see what happens , im there every friday and saturday after 7pm til 10pm, ask for machete, everyone knw me there, if u got guts come then ? instaed of dissing singhs on the net!!!! u lil **** ill show u how we used to beat skinheads lol

He is a muslim ie hater of all non-muslims so what do you expect!

He is trying to provoke us and the best thing is to ignore his propoganda!.

CLOSE IT DOWN PLEASE ADMIN.

People discuss without trying to set up fights behind the bike shed.

there aint no discussing with a antipanthic <banned word filter activated>, what u on about bike shed spot trying to be funny, it might not hurt u , when mans diss singhs and people who have died for the panth. 2 me thats deep, aint no dicussing man, that hurts my heart man, aint no disscussing over a cup of tea , allow that. Anyone that disses singhs , disses me, and i aint having it!!! it doesnt matter on ur religious level if u got love and passion for the panth u gonna get warm and have the urge to smash up people like shamser, who talk bad about the fallen souljaz and totally disrespect the tortures and sacrifices made by brave men who fough against the human rights abuses that were happening against the Sikh people!!!

Empty pots make the most noise and if you ever wanted to check the veracity of this statement then just look at Shamsher. He hasn't given one bit of evidence to prove his allegations about SP. This is the case with most of what he writes both here and on other forums. It's easy to write statements but another to be able to prove them. Either present the evidence or shut up and give everyone a break.

How and where from can I get this book ?

That is a journal bro. It shouldn't be too hard to get via the internet i.e. you will be able to purchase an electronic copy. If you ever do, send us a copy!!

There is no denying the Persian influence on Sikh/Panjabi culture, language.

I personally don't think Shias are as obsessed about conversions as Sunnis btw. These lot get it from Sunnis as well. They are seen as detractors, like people who follow the first few of our Gurus and then follow others later on (another lineage), so they are looked down by the orthodox brigade.