Shere Panjab

roop33

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic realistically shows two things one shemshers cunning attitude if he is the same character from Sikh awareness he has shown his agenda many times and has been challenged and disproved on many occasions also by the likes of T.Singh, Neo, Dancing Warrior and others. Also what appears to be equally disturbing if not more so, is the lack of ability members have in genuine debate and constructive discussion.

The latter is more worrying than the former conjurer.

Dancing warrior was countering Shamsher on that forum as for T Singh, his only contribution has been to call the SGPC Rehat Maryada injunction against Amritdharis not visiting Marhiya of Sufis as CRAP. He has the nerve to refer to members on this forum as fanatics. Just as Shamsher brought his Shia garbage into Sikhi so has T Singh brought his Sufi Bukwas into Sikhi as well. Two sides of the same coin.

The Nirmala sampardha don't usually accept people from backgrounds other than Jat and certainly not non-Punjabis let alone foreigners. I wonder how these two (white) guys suddenly woke up one day and found they were Nirmalas. They must have collected tokens from Cornflakes packets and sent off for their Nirmala membership.

This topic realistically shows two things one shemshers cunning attitude if he is the same character from Sikh awareness he has shown his agenda many times and has been challenged and disproved on many occasions also by the likes of T.Singh, Neo, Dancing Warrior and others. Also what appears to be equally disturbing if not more so, is the lack of ability members have in genuine debate and constructive discussion.

The latter is more worrying than the former conjurer.

Dancing warrior was countering Shamsher on that forum as for T Singh, his only contribution has been to call the SGPC Rehat Maryada injunction against Amritdharis not visiting Marhiya of Sufis as CRAP. He has the nerve to refer to members on this forum as fanatics. Just as Shamsher brought his Shia garbage into Sikhi so has T Singh brought his Sufi Bukwas into Sikhi as well. Two sides of the same coin.

The Nirmala sampardha don't usually accept people from backgrounds other than Jat and certainly not non-Punjabis let alone foreigners. I wonder how these two (white) guys suddenly woke up one day and found they were Nirmalas. They must have collected tokens from Cornflakes packets and sent off for their Nirmala membership.

Bikkie, tsingh have nothing to do with this <mod-cut>. He is a true nirmala- shish of sant samparda of bhai dharam singh, doesnt give two hoots about sharia panthis. His main intentions is to spread bhramvidya which nirmale are known for selfless work to others regardless if its hindu, muslim, sikh, buddhist red, white, blue and his main intentions is to appreciate mysticism of other religions, spiritual orders without any bias which he has done both proffestionally and in gursikhi manner in his books and his website/his works speak for itself. And main thing he doesnt twist gurbani like your sharia panthis brothers does [prime example- bed ketab shabad in the other thread] to prove their hatred against islam because few <mod-cut> cannot control their emotions and bring the garbage whole muslims are enemy of the world and the panth on this forum. you lot uk singhs need to get a life.

Mod note: you know children also use this forum, watch your language in future - you've been warned.

This is where you are wrong. Has he or has he not called the injunctions against visiting Sufi shrines in the Rehat Maryada as CRAP? Would a true nirmala- shish of sant samparda of bhai dharam singh refer to the Rehat Maryada on which greater Nirmalas than him have worked on as CRAP?

As for Bed Kateb shabad if that frightens you then read Ogardanti and see what its says will happen to Korans, Sunnat and Azan!

This is where you are wrong. Has he or has he not called the injunctions against visiting Sufi shrines in the Rehat Maryada as CRAP? Would a true nirmala- shish of sant samparda of bhai dharam singh refer to the Rehat Maryada on which greater Nirmalas than him have worked on as CRAP?

As for Bed Kateb shabad if that frightens you then read Ogardanti and see what its says will happen to Korans, Sunnat and Azan!

Speaking of maryada- he is the not only one thinks sgpc maryada is out of shape. When maryada was implemented- the great bhai sahib bhai randhir singh ji and sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale walked out of it, that much disagreement was there. Nirmale were there because they want to put an end to this whole choas between singh sabhas they were not there out of mazboori but for the benefit of the panth.

Since you want to put maryada spin on this topic, i asked you on the other thread against maryada of takths.. i didnt get any response back.. today i again ask.

can you also shed some light on concept and importance of five takths in sikh history/panth when it comes to decision making, maryada. Can sikh who have taken amrit from sri patna sahib because of location they live, have to abide by maryada made by sgpc or can follow maryada of sri patna sahib , still be valid in eyes of sgpc or singh sabhas? also same goes for sikh taken amrit from keshgarh sahib, damdama sahib, sri hazoor sahib? do they have to abide by maryada made by sgpc or maryada from respective takths? as far as i know, there arent that major differences of maryada between takths- despite of minor differences like- short/long panj banis, rehras sahib, kirtan sohila.. also hakumnama from sri dasam granth, respect for shastars. But as far as sikh personal life is concerned, maryadas from five takths have hardly any difference. as far i did khoj..i may be wrong...please correct me if i m wrong.

Coming back to ugardanti , you remember the debate with between you and bahudar/tsingh. That was deep debate. It proves sikhi is not that clear cut as you like to perceive it. Even though bahudar is been banned from sikhawareness for swearing at innocent member's sister/mother. Neverthless I thank him for previous intellectual discussions and tsingh for providing that great debate regarding ugardanti its pretty much aligned with sants vichars i have spoke to.

The Panth Pranvit Rehat Maryada is the SGPC one. There may be minor differences between that one and the one of the other Takhts but no where does a Maryada allow the follower of one particular Maryada to call the other one CRAP. You have missed the point. A so-called Nirmala has abused the Panth Pranvit Rehat Maryada as CRAP and yet you and the other mods on you site did not take any action and neither did you delete that remark.

As for the Takhts. There is no such thing as Panj Takhts in Sikh history, the Gurus only ever built one Takht and just as there is only one Harmandir Sahib and so there is only one Akal Takht. It was probably for this very reason of different Takhts having different views that only one Takht was built by the Gurus. After the building of the Akal Takht none of the Gurus even when the Takht was under the control of non-Sikhs did they create another Takht. Yet, we Sikhs in under a hundred years have created another 4!

The debate about Ogardant was not decisive purely because when I asked for evidence Bahadur could not bring anything forward and looked like he hadn't even read Ogandanti such was his translations of Panth as a collection of different religions rather than as a Path shown by a religious figure. But this thread is going off topic.

The Panth Pranvit Rehat Maryada is the SGPC one. There may be minor differences between that one and the one of the other Takhts but no where does a Maryada allow the follower of one particular Maryada to call the other one CRAP. You have missed the point. A so-called Nirmala has abused the Panth Pranvit Rehat Maryada as CRAP and yet you and the other mods on you site did not take any action and neither did you delete that remark.

You have to remember, sgpc maryada was created by set of scholars therefore without perfection ..they were not created by bhramgyanis thats the reason why there are soo many maryadas out there and inconsitency within maryadas. It was pick and choose from rehitnamas which they agree, which they didnt agree they have left it. All the samparda's including taksal this has nothing to do with individual beleif have refused to beleive sgpc maryada is one and ultimate. This is debate on a larger scale not just between you and bahudar tsingh or me so no point getting personal. this debate was ongoing and still ongoing when maryada was implemented intially in early 1900.

That was the reason his remarks were not deleted. This kind of attitude from sikhs- litency/ we respect the thee, bow to thee high and mighty sgpc maryada have allowed sgpc to go even futher in the past- changing mangal charans of sri guru granth sahib and implementation of nanaksahi calendar which caused in major uproar in sant samaj, all the sikh samparda's including taksal.

You are right, this is a issue that needs a larger debate. Anyway it is strange that when Sikhs had only a few Brahmgyanis Sikhi was strong and now when there are so-called Brahmgyanis in almost every village they have been unable to bring back the love of Sikhi that existed in former times. The SGPC maryada was accepted by a majority of Sikhs but due to the inflitration of the SGPC and their laxity in implementing the Maryada other maryadas have come into existence. As for Sant Samaj, since when have Sants needed a jathebandi to represent them? When have Sants needed to become secretaries and general secretaries of an organisation?