Share Ur Sins

JustME

Guest peacemaker

Guru Ji's Sipahi, you should do pesh! You aren't an amritdhari doing those things!!!! And now I feel your name is a joke!

JUSTME, you said don't judge, but how can we not!! THIS is so wrong on many levels. In Christianity, they do confessions to a priest in a cubical, what right do you have to make these people share these things! Yes, it's voluntary, but this is not how it was to be! Stop it. For god's sake just stop it!!!!!!

I still think this thread is crap! I've only heard negative things and who wants to hear those things constantly!

I'M SO DAMN ANGRY NOW THAT I FEEL LIKE BREAKING MY KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O yeah, other than that:

I do my Nitnem according to SGPC

I read Dasam Granth (including charitropakhyan)

I wear black dumalla with pink hazoori and yellow kashera

I wear small 3cm non-sarabloh kirpan + kara

I dont eat frm sarabloh utensils

I dont bathe in cold water at 2am

How antigurmat am i?!

How is tht wrong?

and about what you said b4 paaji r u joking? ohmy.gif If not then I think paaji u shud think about how doing all of this is portraying you in the eyes of young sikhs or any1 starting off on the path of sikhi tht maybe looks up to you as a chardi kalaan singh hu wears bana, and sum1 hu maybe is a role model

I'm beginning to think this topic is pointless too. 'JustME', you said that good and bad are just a state of mind then why are you distinguishing both from each other. Instead you should look at them both the same and be happy with God's will.

Guru Ji's Sipahi, you should do pesh! You aren't an amritdhari doing those things!!!! And now I feel your name is a joke!

JUSTME, you said don't judge, but how can we not!! THIS is so wrong on many levels. In Christianity, they do confessions to a priest in a cubical, what right do you have to make these people share these things! Yes, it's voluntary, but this is not how it was to be! Stop it. For god's sake just stop it!!!!!!

I still think this thread is crap! I've only heard negative things and who wants to hear those things constantly!

why? is ur true nature coming out? well then maybe this is a way for u to deal with ur negativities veer jee and like i sed before, instead of posting ur judgemental comments and making other feel like crap why do u just say summat like "i was judgmental on the comments made above?" :)

nooooooooooooooo u have to butt in and cause trouble so if u dont like what u read DONT TAKE IT OUT ON THE POSTER bcos at leasty he got the guts to say what hes truly doing rather than being like 80% of murakhs who do it all behind other peoples back and give it large to peoples faces

so "PEACEMAKER" rolleyes.gif

A S I S A I D E A R L I E R

IF U DONT LIKE WOT U READ THE WALK AWAY........................and respect to all those people who have posted their sins.............

I'm beginning to think this topic is pointless too. 'JustME', you said that good and bad are just a state of mind then why are you distinguishing both from each other. Instead you should look at them both the same and be happy with God's will.

i stand by my statement about them being a state of mind...........so why do i still feel like im sinning? i need to breake of this maya to realise this............just bcos i sed it it dont meant i follow it............i gotta say one thing, by reading them over and over i feel more content bcos i have developed an "acceptance" for my faults and NOW can make positive steps with waheguru's kirpa to overcome them............. :)

BTW in what ways am i "forcing" anyone to post here? :cool: i simply posted a topic............i aint holding a gun to anyone head to respond................so stop getting urselves in a tizzy..........if u feel its pointless my brother..........then stop posting ;)

Rab Rakha

O yeah, other than that:

I do my Nitnem according to SGPC

I read Dasam Granth (including charitropakhyan)

I wear black dumalla with pink hazoori and yellow kashera

I wear small 3cm non-sarabloh kirpan + kara

I dont eat frm sarabloh utensils

I dont bathe in cold water at 2am

How antigurmat am i?!

if indead these are genuine posts veer jee, i pray to waheguru that a time may come where to can look back at this post and say to waheguru "Nanak, tumri Kirpa Thareh" Nanak, with only with uYour blessings i can overcome my faults...............

We arent here to judge and condemn (honest) tongue.gif

just keep posting if u feel it help and ignore all the posts that are cussing u...............

that the last post of my sins..........was sins over a two day period.................. :)

hmm:

I have a girlfriend,

***MOD EDITED***

I am kaami.

I Shout at my parents,

treat other women badly,

Argue alot with anyone (not her shes nice)

I am Krodhi.

AND i do all this despite being Amritdhari, wearing big dumalla and baana sahib everyday (even in college)

I am a Hypocryt.

Bad enough?

:) i thought u were a girl?

Guest peacemaker

Justme, believe it or not, my biggest gripe with what you wrote me is that you called me "Veerji". Please, I don't like to be called that or Mister or Sir or ji or anything of that nature in real life or here. I simply go by peacemaker or Shanti, nothing else. I'm an enigma. I have no race, no age, no gender, no nothing. Thanks!

Oh and my sin for the day is that I left work two hours early just for the hell of it.

:)

erm.....ok............"PEACEMAKER" and *cough* *cough* "SHANTI"

ur name truly represents.......ur........ ;) ..........erm. ..........character...... :cool: .......and..............cough.........caring....and cough cough "compassionate" nature blink.gif