Share Ur Sins

JustME

i was listening to this katha tape at the gurghar this morning and ive heard it sooooo many thimes but ive never took any notice until today.................................:mellow:

The Gianni Jee sed that at the end of each day write down every lie or regrettable action u told and at the end of the week share it with sangat and as time goes by u will see this list getting shorter...........i havent got the himmat to share this infront on sangat face-to-face so i thought id give this a try here blush.gif

welll here goes..............................

I sed Fateh to a sikh today but inside i daint mean it cos i saw him after a few months and notices he had shaved his kes on face where he had been trying to grow it...............so i was being very judgmental...................

I sed i cared about someone and didnt realy mean it...................

I wanted to stay awake after nitnem today but went back to sleep............

i was suppose to meet my friend on Sunday but i was too tired to meet her and when she asked me why instead of telling the truth i was thinking of 5 different lies i could tell her................

i find more bad in people than i do good.....................

plz feel free to share u urz :)

bhul chuck maafi

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to stay awake after nitnem today but went back to sleep............

.. thats not a sin.. nothin wrong with that...

... today i ignored sum1 important...

... today i slept in...

... today i talked bad sum1's name...

aha

but if u read the first post, she said regreatble action, so obviously she regreted going back to sleep

i realy dont mean to be offensive here but out of all the replies ive read one 1 person actually repsond to what the thread is about.....Thanks Heera Veer G...............LOB JU......... :wubc: ... ;) ...if u dont wish to partake then thats fine............dont respond to this thread and go about ur business as normal...........but please try not to ruin this thread and take it away from its origional purpose.................we all happy to discuss nonsense and things of little importance so lets try sharing our failings, faults an insecurities and see what we learn about ourselves in the process................s

Bhul Chuck Maafi and Keep in Chardi Kalah

:)

another one i missed for yesterday..............i lied to someone about what i was doing incase they asked me to meet them

Today: i lied to my cousin about helping her with her work bcos i was too busy on SS last nite and became too tired to help her..................

Ardas after nitnem was a mishmash bcos was was vitually falling asleep so technically it wasnt a proper ardass bcos my brain was a million miles away