I Am How U Say...

KKV

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i meant like have u got like propa date? like 10 October 2008 or sumthin?

I wanna go n tht but depends if my mom up 4 it - being a girl includes too many precautions.... :lol:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

:e: When the time comes if Maraaj wants you to go then you wil go :nihungsmile:

i meant like have u got like propa date? like 10 October 2008 or sumthin?

I wanna go n tht but depends if my mom up 4 it - being a girl includes too many precautions.... :lol:

:e: When the time comes if Maraaj wants you to go then you wil go :nihungsmile:

tru story - i suggest u do Ardhaas for me...

Guest peacemaker
and you do ardaas for me too please :e:

If everything is God's will, then why do we need to do ardaas for other people? Isn't what he has planned already going to happen for us or do we not have enough faith that we need to do ardaas to satisfy our own minds or other people's minds?

Guest peacemaker
oh yeah, lets just stop doing ardaas cause it conflicts with god's will rolleyes.gif

No, you misunderstood, buddy. I was asking a question, not making a statement. Good looking out though! Me and you get along soooo well. I get chills everytime you respond to my posts! Feels like we've known each other before in another form, eh? :lol:

and you do ardaas for me too please :e:

If everything is God's will, then why do we need to do ardaas for other people? Isn't what he has planned already going to happen for us or do we not have enough faith that we need to do ardaas to satisfy our own minds or other people's minds?

bani can change anything...ardas is bani, bani can change what is planned to happen. guru maharaj has planned everything out according to our laaka jokha, but if we remember guru maharaj (read bani/listen to katha) he changes those planned events. so technically ur right, everything is planned and it will happen for those who dont read bani, but for those who do, guru maharaj will do lots of kirpa and bakshish

Guest peacemaker
bani can change anything...ardas is bani, bani can change what is planned to happen. guru maharaj has planned everything out according to our laaka jokha, but if we remember guru maharaj (read bani/listen to katha) he changes those planned events. so technically ur right, everything is planned and it will happen for those who dont read bani, but for those who do, guru maharaj will do lots of kirpa and bakshish

Thanks for the sensible reply. That's all I really wanted to know. :awesome