Joints/bones

K4ur...

ummm

try using water on top of ur big toe nail when that happens.

hope that makes sense?

it gets rid of the needles...(foot sleepin? lol)

i learned it from one of my aunty ji's here. well she told me to use my "tukh"/ saliva hehe

but it works=)

im sure there is a different way of doing chaukree which im not aware of yet!someone might know

bhul chuk muaff karni

wjkk wjkf!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm

try using water on top of ur big toe nail when that happens.

hope that makes sense?

it gets rid of the needles...(foot sleepin? lol)

i learned it from one of my aunty ji's here. well she told me to use my "tukh"/ saliva hehe

but it works=)

im sure there is a different way of doing chaukree which im not aware of yet!someone might know

bhul chuk muaff karni

wjkk wjkf!

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

Okay so does that really work? Does it delay pins and needles from occurring or does it just get rid of them when they happen?

Anyone else with tips?

Apologies for hogging the thread.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

vjkk vjkf

the best way to sit for ages and ages i would say is this:

keep ur back completely STRAIGHT, shoulders out (not too much) and make sure the spine is dead straight, then ur not putting all ur weight on ur legs .. this really helps for me, so remember sit up with ur spine straight :cool:

try it and let me know :)

aslo sorry for hogging the thread aswell lool ;)

yes a sikh, not a brahmin

a sikh follows rehit

i dont understand why people always say brahmin this and brahmin that, when people want to uphold rehit

next time you get sick, dont take medication ok ! cause most likely it'll have alcohol in it rolleyes.gif

i fully agree with what b4nd4 said, take it as medication if you can't find another solution. but as other's have pointed out Flaxseed should work wonders :TH:

yes if people wish not to take medicine beacuse it has alcohol this is a good thing

rehit is not a thing to be made fun of

oh so if we cant find another solution we are allowed to break rehit?

this is clever blink.gif

if there is no another solution deal with it

its like saying if you were starving with only meat to eat, should you eat it?

no you shouldnt.

you are putting your personal comfort ahead of rehit?

people nowadays think that rehit is brahmin fied, and would rather lead comfy lives

yes next time i am sick, i wont take medication thanks

if there is no another solution deal with it

its like saying if you were starving with only meat to eat, should you eat it?

no you shouldnt.

actually, i know of an "akj" bibi who talked a lot like you do, she went on a cruise, boat ran out of vegetarian food, she starved for a few days and couldn't take it anymore. had meat to SURVIVE, not to satisfy her taste buds.

sikhi is very strict yet also very practical. although it seems people are losing the practical aspect really fast

my last post on this, do what you feel like and have fun coughing your lungs out :)

PS. only a person who has similar problem can relate to the amount of pain/discomfort the bibi goes through on a daily basis. we are to talk, we have young and fully able bodies. rather than telling other's to stay away from medication, rab da shukar karo, you have disease free body.

"^You have won the ticket to Sachkhand for giving the right answer. Enjoy your trip smile.gif . Wish we could go together."

there is no ticket to sach khand

" actually, i know of an "akj" bibi who talked a lot like you do, she went on a cruise, boat ran out of vegetarian food, she starved for a few days and couldn't take it anymore. had meat to SURVIVE, not to satisfy her taste buds. "

gursikhs were given the choice to cut their hair to survive

they chose death

if you have a choice between a bujjar kurehit and death surely death is the choice to make