Joints/bones

K4ur...

gursikhs were given the choice to cut their hair to survive

they chose death

if you have a choice between a bujjar kurehit and death surely death is the choice to make

I disagree.

If someone commits a bujjar kurehit they can get peshed. So they could have gone pesh too but they chose death because they were fighting for the TRUTH!!

Don't draw a comparison between mahan gursikhs and random people. You guys always bring in Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Ji's name saying they didn't eat for 40 days, which is great but do you guys fail to understand the force/power/naam kamai that made them stay like that?? Grow up kids.. Bhai Randheer Singh did this so i'll do that too???

Punjabi da ik akhaan aa, je samaj na aayia kisse vadde bande nu puch liyo.. "chitra ch guhn ni, kawan nu saayian" ..eh haal aa thoda

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flaxseed is really good for a lot of things,not just joints!(jus look up the benefits of flxseed) i would say jus eat flaxseed thn take the oil. the seedz are tasty...oil would be yukky( dont like oilz lol)

i remember allssee all on the floor and used to play in it ....sooo sofft!!! nd beautiful color. lol

our family used to feed it to the cow/bufflow in "Kaarraah" too

used to think it was only for aniamlz...nd dont know why momz puttin in our peenniyaan blink.gif (dumb kid)

i wnt peeenniiyaaann or panjeerrii... blush.gif

anyone's family made asslleee peeniya...contact mee plz!!! :wubc:

dudes guess who just made some alsee peeniyaa with his Nana ji :)

here's the basic recipe altho we made like 100 so you may have to scale it down lol

ingredients:

3 Kilos Alsee (Linseed)

2 Kilos Butter

2 Kilos Sugar

1.5 Kilos Sultanas

1 Kilo Almonds

1 Kilo Tilli (Sesame seeds)

300grams Coconut powder

200 grams Saund (Ginger powder)

directions:

1) Taking 2 cups of Alsee at a time put in a saucepan & toast them until they start popping or go brown. Then put them in a blender grind into a powder. Repeat for all the Alsee.

2) Follow the same procedure with the Tilli to get a powder.

3) Put the Almonds in a blender & grind into a powder. Mix all the above powders together in a large saucepan.

4) Melt all butter on medium heat for 15 minuites then add it to the Saucepan with the powder in it and mix it all up.

5) Wash Sultanas in warm water & mix it in the powder mixture.

6) In the pot you melted the butter add 2 pints of milk, 2 Kilos of Sugar & let it simmer until it turns into Syrup. Then add this syrup to the powder mixture & stir well.

7) Lit it sit for 10 minuites.

8) Take a handful of the mixture, press it into a ball & put it on greaseproof paper. Repeat this with the remaining mixture & let the pineeyaan sit for a few hours or put them in a fridge.

9) EAT ;)

gursikhs were given the choice to cut their hair to survive

they chose death

if you have a choice between a bujjar kurehit and death surely death is the choice to make

I disagree.

If someone commits a bujjar kurehit they can get peshed. So they could have gone pesh too but they chose death because they were fighting for the TRUTH!!

Don't draw a comparison between mahan gursikhs and random people. You guys always bring in Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Ji's name saying they didn't eat for 40 days, which is great but do you guys fail to understand the force/power/naam kamai that made them stay like that?? Grow up kids.. Bhai Randheer Singh did this so i'll do that too???

Punjabi da ik akhaan aa, je samaj na aayia kisse vadde bande nu puch liyo.. "chitra ch guhn ni, kawan nu saayian" ..eh haal aa thoda

yes bhai sahib randhir singh had massive kamaee but so?

because he had massive kamaee we should not try to follow rehit because of this

yes you can get pesh, that doesnt mean that we should chose to commit a bujjar kurehit

we should try our hardest to keep rehit, yes we may fail, but we should still try

they chose death to adhere to guru jee's hukam

anyone's family made asslleee peeniya...contact mee plz!!! :wubc:

dudes guess who just made some alsee peeniyaa with his Nana ji :)

here's the basic recipe altho we made like 100 so you may have to scale it down lol

ingredients:

9) EAT ;)

wow thats awesome. ur NANA ji made it? nice nana ji. at home my biji or mom used to make it. dont know if bapuji knew much about how to make it. lol

thank you very much!! yea thats basically how people make it. will save the recipe

i just have one question though

dont they say if u cook/heat Allsee ...it loses some of the good stuff that we need lik ethe Omega 3?

(science people?)

name='kaur_khalistani_lioness' post='296843' date='Oct 29 2007, 10:06 PM']

i just have one question though

dont they say if u cook/heat Allsee ...it loses some of the good stuff that we need lik ethe Omega 3?

(science people?)

grin.gif all i can think is that enzymes when heated become denatured blink.gif but im sure alsee aint an enzyme :) ... ok sorry im waffling on ;)

FYI whilst Flaxseed oil does have omega-3 in it, and is preferred by some people, some doctors suggest that flaxseed oil should not be taken by pregnant women.

The reason is that flax seed, like soy or even more so, seems to have an effect on estrogen and hormones and might interfere with your body during pregnancy - just something for the ladies to keep in mind. Ask your doctor before taking if you expecting of planning...