Trimming

Guest Trimmer_Singh

Fateh Veer - I am glad that you took the steps to share your problem with us - Although I am disappointed at some of the naive and juvenile responses.

I have a simular problem, my moustache tends to get in the way while drinking tea! I have found that the shockwaves purple gel works very well for me. My procedure is to take a pea size amount in the palm of my hand, rub it into my fingers then apply to my moustache . After this hair dryer it in place. It stays fixed but does not looked stuck if that makes sense.

Try it, see how you feel. Although you may feel tidier by trimming on the same hand you feel guilty - hence your post. Try the gel method, if that does not work I'm sure saadh sanget will provide another solution.

Fateh.

Ps Sangat Ji - If you cant post anything responsible or sensible dont post. A Singh needs our help - not to be ridiculed.

M

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say kangha and brush, whichever works best for you. The problem with eating is if we eat American style, like they eat their sandviches and burgers by "taking a bite" and getting everything on your muchhaan and daari. Eat the desi way, like you eat roti and you'll be fine.

That reminds me, each time I am having langar at the Gurdwara with my Sikh friend, I always ask him if there is any food on my face. I ask "meri daari ne langar shakh leya?" If he sees anything, he says "hajay shakh rahi aa".

Heres one for you guys - I was in Delhi a while back and I had some Kheer on my moustache - a Paaji said to me "Teri ttidh te chirie bethi pai hai" (litterly translated as there is a bird on your stomach) to which I started rubbing my stomach - yes I was the brunt of all jokes there after ...

Well these responses made me wanna trim it more lol. And the part about this being a fake thread was just silly. Basically if I have kept my mucha for nearly 10 years and started trimming about a few months ago and told you it feels ok, then why would someone say that it would grow in wrong? Believe me, if the hair didn't get in my way, I wouldn't mind. And to think I used to pull my mucha just so it would grow in when I was younger and look at me now. blink.gif

well then that ur karam veer jee..........and just because summat "feels good" dont make it right.......a kaami can say " i sleep with six different women every week cos it "feels good""...get my point? rolleyes.gif .............................

veer jee plz dont do beadbi of ur kes...............its happneing all too often.....................

when u do something wrong..........nothing will stop you...............when u wanna do summat right........everything will try and stop you...................but when u can distiguish between right and wrong and demonstrate that in ur actions..........the worlds becomes a happier place............ :)

Totally agree :TH: Well said!!!!!

As Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale once said......... if you trim your beard, go to Harminder sahib and do ardaas for maharaaj to make u into a women (roughly translated)

FAO - Manmit - Says the person with a bob marley quote after a quote from Guru Mharaj - Veer - If you cant say anything constructive to help the fight against Sikhi why being a Sikh are you advocating the issue? Instead of nurturing a fellow Singh in help lets all take the mick out of him so he goes further into his shell !!

This post is typically what is happening in our community up and down the country - Singhs instead of being humble feel that they are in a higher class to "Monee Veer's" Is this right? Help the poor soul who has lost Sikhi, help them find Sikhi.

Let me ask people who have posted on this forum - If a Singh asked the same question to Guru Mahraj, or Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Ji or Bhai Sahib Bhai Amolak Singh Ji would they get an answer back like "i got a solution u fake" or"Use this >>

ps: fake thread."

Please help our nation, please help Sikhi.

Manjit