Trimming

Guest Trimmer_Singh

FAO - Manmit - Says the person with a bob marley quote after a quote from Guru Mharaj - Veer - If you cant say anything constructive to help the fight against Sikhi why being a Sikh are you advocating the issue? Instead of nurturing a fellow Singh in help lets all take the mick out of him so he goes further into his shell !!

This post is typically what is happening in our community up and down the country - Singhs instead of being humble feel that they are in a higher class to "Monee Veer's" Is this right? Help the poor soul who has lost Sikhi, help them find Sikhi.

Let me ask people who have posted on this forum - If a Singh asked the same question to Guru Mahraj, or Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Ji or Bhai Sahib Bhai Amolak Singh Ji would they get an answer back like "i got a solution u fake" or"Use this >>

ps: fake thread."

Please help our nation, please help Sikhi.

Manjit

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

:);) :cool: :lol:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me apologizio for calling it a fake post. Fake or not lets try to help this Bhai Saab :) .

Try what wicked warrior said

I have seen many Singhs who brush their mucchah to the sides.

1. Join thumb and forefinger of right hand together.

2. Apply this to the centre point of the upper lip.

3. Spread the forefinger and thumb apart thus brushing away any hair from your lips.

4. Repeat ad infinitum until all moustache hair is away from the lips.

See them doing it all the time. Nothing wrong with it.

I don't know how old you are but it seems you didn't pay proper attention to where your "muchan" were going when you were young. Thats the reason they are all over your upper lip now. People is Punjab tie a "Dha-Thi" so that their muchan stay above the upper lip.

Whats a "Dha-Thi"?

Its a piece of cloth about one inch wide and long enough to go around your head. Position your hair such that they are above your lips(do what wicked warrior said). Place the "Dha-Thi" over you muchan, take it over your ears and tie a knot at the back of your head. Keep it on for an hour or so everyday. That will help for sure ;) .

Stop trimming right now!!

when ur musha come in your mouth and you feel like trimming them, think about this:

- think of bhai taru singh, who had his scalp cut off rather than his hair

- think of bhai mati daas, who chose to get sawed into 2 pieces rather than cut his hair

- think of bhai sati daas, who chose to be burned alive rather than cut his hair

- think of bhai dyaala ji, who chose to be boiled alive rather than cut his hair

- think of those bibia, who chose to see their young children cut into pieces rather than give up sikhi

there are countless more examples of sikh enduring great physical/mental pain but refusing to cut their hair. and here we are, proudly calling ourselves sikhs, yet even at the slightest "inconvenience" deciding to cut our precious hair

PS. i have really long mucha as well, try what wicked warrior said :TH: i usually spend about 5 mins every morning right after shower doing exactly that, and i never have problem during the day :)

guru sahib kirpa karan

- think of bhai taru singh, who had his scalp cut off rather than his hair

- think of bhai mati daas, who chose to get sawed into 2 pieces rather than cut his hair

- think of bhai sati daas, who chose to be burned alive rather than cut his hair

- think of bhai dyaala ji, who chose to be boiled alive rather than cut his hair

- think of those bibia, who chose to see their young children cut into pieces rather than give up sikhi

:WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW:

when will we manmukhs learn waheguru....................:mellow:

FAO - Manmit - Says the person with a bob marley quote after a quote from Guru Mharaj - Veer - If you cant say anything constructive to help the fight against Sikhi why being a Sikh are you advocating the issue? Instead of nurturing a fellow Singh in help lets all take the mick out of him so he goes further into his shell !!

This post is typically what is happening in our community up and down the country - Singhs instead of being humble feel that they are in a higher class to "Monee Veer's" Is this right? Help the poor soul who has lost Sikhi, help them find Sikhi.

Let me ask people who have posted on this forum - If a Singh asked the same question to Guru Mahraj, or Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Ji or Bhai Sahib Bhai Amolak Singh Ji would they get an answer back like "i got a solution u fake" or"Use this >>

ps: fake thread."

Please help our nation, please help Sikhi.

Manjit

first of all , u talking crap about bob?

u dont kno em so dont judge em, if i made a mistake judging this fake trim singh then u made a mistake judging bob (wat u got against em anyways?)

and it aint a fight against sikhi

ppl gave enough tips to this man, wat more u gonna give em now?

he wanted help...he got it now he still wants to stick with wat hes got....so now thats the end of that and this aint going nowhere after this.