Out Of Control Brother

Guest Need advice.

Guest Need advice.

I need some advice about my brother, he recently got dumped by his girlfriend and has become obessed about getting revenge agaisnt the guy who caused it.

The problem is ever since he started going out with her he detached himself from the family, he doesnt eat with us, sit with us, clean, do chores or get a job. He's in his late teens and just sits at home all day or on MSN. We sent him to relatives in another city aswell but there he is the same...if not lazier and they couldnt handle him.

Every other week he goes out and gets <Edited> now (he's Keshdhari!); he says hes lost faith in Sikhi because he only asked for one thing and that is his relationship with his girlfriend who now doesnt want anything to do with him. He even used to go Gatka and was a regular member of the sangat but now he just doesnt do anything.

He went doctors and got sleeping pills and sometimes by purpose he takes 5/6 when my family gets harshier with him, which makes them back off incase he gets suicidal. When people lay into him he'd either get aggressive or repeat supposed suicide attempts. He leaves his plate after eating on the side and doesnt even lift a finger anymore. He stole alot of money from my mum and now hes stealing things from me.

I was hoping you guys could give me advice as best how to deal with him. We've talked about just booting him out the house but where would he go? or he'll just stay at his friends house and be exposed to bad company longer.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jio

Wow it seems like you and ur family are in quite a predicament............this is wht relationships outside of maariage are so dangerous bcos its like 4 yugs of the 5chors infused into ur body all at once......... at the moment ur brother is experiencing raw emotions and the "wound is still fresh" as it were.........all ican suggest it that u are there for him.............i knw its gonna be very watching someone whos lazy...........and stealing from the family...........thatremeinds me a friend of mine went throught summat simlier and she recorded her brother stealing from her and then played it back to him.........he was so ashamed after watching himself do that he never did it again...........

You gotta make him see that if he had a life before she came into it? why NOW cat he see his life without her? and everything he is experiecing is just Maya and Kaljuy attacking him and pushing him furthur away from waheguru :)

and if surely sher cared about him.....she would still be by his side now..........and he feels He lost faith in Sikhi cos he could not get more lost in kaam, krodh , moh hankaar?

Y ou gotta make he see how much of a blessing waheguru has given him by opening his eyes to how he is living his life...............Now is his chance to start fresh..............in terms of sikhi just keep kiratan and Katha on while u are around him............if he withdraws himself then just blast it so he can hear it.......lol.........

irealy hope thing work for you and plz PM me if u wanna chat in confidence ;)

Rab Rakha

Chap have lost some confidence in himself un-necessarily. Explain him, this love is just time pass thing. Do grow up emotionally. Marry with the sikhi cause. Girls will come & go. And tell him by the way. The same girl who dump him will dump the new boy friend too.Just wait for few months.

He need emotional strength to understand such love have no commitments. Grow up. He is in late teens

Prince Charles marry again after 50 years of age. What is so big issue? recently Bolly wood star Karrana kapoor dump younger Shaid kapoor for getting eloped with older already married hero khan

This dumping and so called time pass love keeps going. Thorugh nnce married then please stick to one girl. But by heart marry only to sikhi cause that is badly needed, rest all dunavi time pass. Yes, you have to a daddy , husband later one. Our Gurus married, have children but keep focus to sikhi cause.

Also you can make your brother talk with psychologist. He can explain him , Not take looseness to much to heart. Less you take such loss at heart, more successful you will be in future adventures

all that over a girl !!! :)

as heera singh would say, lawd have mercy !!!!!!

on a serious note, i can sympathize with him on some level, doesn't mean i agree with what he's doing, cause i dont. something like this is bound to happen, as guru sahib says in bani

mÚ 5 ]

ma 5 ||

Fifth Mehla:

ivxu quDu horu ij mMgxw, isir duKw kY duK ]

vin thudhh hor j ma(n)ganaa sir dhukhaa kai dhukh ||

To ask for any other than You, Lord, is [like asking for] the most miserable of miseries.

dyih nwmu, sMqoKIAw, auqrY mn kI BuK ]

dhaehi naam sa(n)thokheeaa outharai man kee bhukh ||

Please bless me with Your Name, [so that i may become] and make me content; [and] may the hunger of my mind be satisfied.

guir vxu iqxu hirAw kIiqAw, nwnk, ikAw mnuK ]2]

gur van thin hariaa keethiaa naanak kiaa manukh ||2||

The Guru has made the woods and meadows green again. O Nanak, is it any wonder that He blesses human beings as well? ||2||