Stand Up Comedy Singh!

AK-47

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only we could post all of the comedy content of baba sukhi singh hey khalistan zindabadh, you remember the sikhi camp 2005 video ... the 'dhadhi jatha', im sure PSD remembers it pretty well also!

i will be happy to pass on the regards from all his fans to baba ji tonight. Please note that we are currenty collecting money to build a new asthaan for him in the great centre of spirituality and religious thought ... smethwick, birmingham. names for the ashraaam are welcome, the winner gets a signed used tissue from baba jis own nose!!

We accept all donations of cash, cars and expensive clothing (baba ji is a medium and his das'es range from medium to large). Please donate as much as you can and then some more as well. With his gift of laughter, baba ji will grant you eternal peace (£100 buys you 5 minutes and this months special ... £30 buys you 8 mins!!!) Dont miss out on this mahan ripp off .. sorry opportunity! And please dont forget to tell all the aunties in your familes and bring yourself to the prescence of greatness.

What's this I read? I thought America and UK were brother and sister!!! We're getting dissed! You're dissing the wrong people. Do it to the Canadians instead!!! I think they're used to it by now.

Fair enough, you have the troublesome pesky confused canadians, and we have the backwards, freshie lame londoners!

America and the UK (except London (which includes the counties near the M25!)) will unite against Cane'da and La'ndan!