12th Annual Gurmat Camp 2007 In December!

Techno_singh

do you have to sign up or pay anything for this camp? and also is it ok to just come to one of the days? and what are the times of the camp

no u dont have to pay or sign...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wnaaaaaaaaa go but dnt no any1 whos going :(

plus got examz in jan 2008 ....

quik reminder 2 sangattt jio....

PEEPS LEADERSHIP SKILLS CAMP THIS WEEKEND.

15+ @ GURU HAR RAI GURDWARA SAHIB

8AM START PLZ B DER.....

sly... hehe advertising your camp !

i got exam in jan too but im still going <_< :) :D :D:D:D

Will be there on the 27th December onwards!! Got a Akhand Paath bhog on the 26th <_<

I'm planning to come to coventry from Birmingham by train....which station do Iget off at and what buses go to the Gurdwara??

BY THE WAY:---

SIKH YOUTH LEADERSHIP CAMP THIS WEEKEND!!! 8th AND 9th DECEMEBER @ GURU HAR RAI GURDWARA, HIGH ST. WEST BROM!!

Will be there on the 27th December onwards!! Got a Akhand Paath bhog on the 26th <_<

I'm planning to come to coventry from Birmingham by train....which station do Iget off at and what buses go to the Gurdwara??

BY THE WAY:---

SIKH YOUTH LEADERSHIP CAMP THIS WEEKEND!!! 8th AND 9th DECEMEBER @ GURU HAR RAI GURDWARA, HIGH ST. WEST BROM!!

if you come by train youll get off at i think its called coventry rail station its on eaton road. And im not sure about bus, do you need anyone to come pick you up instead?

STOP ADVERTISING A DIFERENT CAMP ON THIS THREAD! IM GOING TO MAKE IT FAIR BY DOING IT ON THE LEADERSHIP ONE THEN QUITS! hehe

Er..If someone could pick me up from the railway station it'll save me the hassle of wandering round Coventry!!! lol

If you need any sewadaars or group leaders let us know...Might try and bring some Singhs with me!!

hahaha

dont worry singh, ill get u picked up

:-)