Feeling Very Lonly

Guest sad lonly

Guest sad lonly

i was feeling very lonly and there is no one near me right now with whom i can share my feelings.

so i put it hear. sorry don't mean to waste your time but just trying to put something out of me..

sorry

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

:console:

Waheguru is always with you my sister/brother................its when we forget him that the emphasis on being "alone" exists............we came into the world alone and will go alone...................but waheguru amazing that he gives Sadh Sangat

Just drop a PM if ur a member here and need to vent... <_< ....or just post up how u feeling so u are not bottling it all up inside...............

immerse yourself in bani/naam/simeran and this state of mind we call "lonely" will cease to exist

keep in chardi kalah

:)

xx

i was feeling very lonly and there is no one near me right now with whom i can share my feelings.

so i put it hear. sorry don't mean to waste your time but just trying to put something out of me..

sorry

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

***MOD EDITED: PLEASE DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION LIKE THAT, EVEN ABOUT YOURSELF ***

drop me pm, we can talk all you want, no reason for being lonely!!

sorry

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

***MOD EDITED: PLEASE DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION LIKE THAT, EVEN ABOUT YOURSELF ***

veerjio tusi apni pic thalay group: mod karna bhul tay nahi gae. rolleyes.gif

sorry

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

veerjio tusi apni pic thalay group: mod karna bhul tay nahi gae. rolleyes.gif

huh ji??