The Teacher In Sudan

sikh_youth_uk

Its funny how this has made headline news, but i remember Paramjit Singh was being held in India under false charges and may well be suffering from torture has not made any headlines ?

Everything in the news today has to be about Islam for some reason otherwise its not worthy of news time.

Its funny how this has made headline news, but i remember Paramjit Singh was being held in India under false charges and may well be suffering from torture has not made any headlines ?

Everything in the news today has to be about Islam for some reason otherwise its not worthy of news time.

There's no added benefit to discussing this further anyway. Unless someone wants to simply have their daily pop at those muslims again, eh..sikh_youth_uk.

it just showss u, the people of sudan are un educatedd i was watching the news report and they interviewed one of the protesters and he said of with the infildels head for naming the teddy bear

but obviously the kid who did name it has spoken up so its obvious a few extremist muslims have spread around chinese whispers and all the nutters are believing it