All My True Homeboys Stand United

machete

Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, the true King was staying in Anandpur Sahib. One day Guru Ji, told the Sevadaars to cook a lot of rice. When the rice was cooked they were piled in a heap, then Guru Ji asked the Singhs to bring some deer. The deer were brought and allowed to eat the rice from the pile. All the deer ate some rice each and went away. The Singhs asked Maharaj “what does this mean”? Maharaj told them he will explain it tomorrow. The next day Maharaj asked that a few dogs be brought to the same pile of rice. When the dogs were brought to the pile the first one took a mouthful and the dogs started fighting, the pile of rice was ruined (they were all over the place drowned in blood) and the dogs left injured and hungry. Maharaj was laughing at this scene.

Daya Singh asked: “Maharaj, what is this? Yesterday you fed rice to the deer and today to the dogs, what does this mean?

Maharaj said: “Singhs I have given you instructions for the times to come. If you act like the deer in a united manner, you will find satisfaction and success, but if you fight like the dogs did, you will get bloodied and beat up and will not get anything.

Brotherz in arms stand arm to arm, holding firearms, then when its time they pull dem out and discharge. lol nah we all need unity big time man!

I think the real story is something like this...

This is taken from In Search of the True Guru- Bhai Rama Singh Ji

One day , Giani Pritam Singh Ji, the Head Granthi of Patna Sahib Ji, was doing katha at Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara. He said that one day the Khalsa will become so feeble that they will not even care for the Guru. The Giani Ji said that even during the time of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji the question of Khalsa Raj came up. The Singhs asked, "Why do you not give Raj to the Khalsa?". The all knowing Satguru Ji carried out an unusual test. He asked for sweet rice to be prepared with many other expensive and delicious ingredients and spread this rice on a white sheet. He asked for about a dozen dogs to be brought in. When the dogs saw the rice they started barking and snarling at each other. None ate the rice, they just spread the rice around in dirt with their feet and kept snarling at each other.

In the same way the Singhs are not Understanding the value of gurbani. They quarrel with each other for leadership. Until such time as the Khalsa begins to observe Rehat,recite Gurbani and do Naam Simran, Khalsa will not get their own raj.

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?show...f+the+true+guru

I think the real story is something like this...

This is taken from In Search of the True Guru- Bhai Rama Singh Ji

One day , Giani Pritam Singh Ji, the Head Granthi of Patna Sahib Ji, was doing katha at Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara. He said that one day the Khalsa will become so feeble that they will not even care for the Guru. The Giani Ji said that even during the time of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji the question of Khalsa Raj came up. The Singhs asked, "Why do you not give Raj to the Khalsa?". The all knowing Satguru Ji carried out an unusual test. He asked for sweet rice to be prepared with many other expensive and delicious ingredients and spread this rice on a white sheet. He asked for about a dozen dogs to be brought in. When the dogs saw the rice they started barking and snarling at each other. None ate the rice, they just spread the rice around in dirt with their feet and kept snarling at each other.

In the same way the Singhs are not Understanding the value of gurbani. They quarrel with each other for leadership. Until such time as the Khalsa begins to observe Rehat,recite Gurbani and do Naam Simran, Khalsa will not get their own raj.

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?show...f+the+true+guru

thats a taotal different story lol i got my story from sant jarnail singh jis tapes. they are to different stroys with two different meanins, lol too much bhang going around in the panth lol they both are real stories, no need to make a post and call someones elses story fake

Guest peacemaker
Easy, no one called your story fake. Glad to know there are 2 similar stories, and I didn't know yours was from Sant Ji's tapes.

Well, now you know...And knowing is half the battle.