The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

haha.... angel totally rocks .... i really wish if i could do things like him i probably would nt even had to worry about my exams hhahah...but hey u know wht am gona change my name to mindfreak singh or somethin lol :6 ....may be tht ll assure me the same popularity as chris hahah... hey u ever tried to see Fringe..... wanted to know whts it about........

you know what I like all those shows except smallsville which i ve never seen but wud now lol.... i like chris angels .... such a dude :6 lol.... also used to like watching the reaper.... u like tht too? :rolleyes:

well never really thought about reaper but would love to see that now.....what channel does it come on?? ill check it out

lol chris angel ma fav!!! hot stuff lol well his magic stuff is hot lol

haha..... u know what I was really thinking about seeing the new SAW V ....... wow i can assure myself tht am gona be having a heck of a Halloween this time ... haha..... and even to add more to scare myself i ve gotten UFO shows on history channel lol......