The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

yea only for three sems i guess.. i wanted to get done with some harder courses in there.. coz its much hard to do them in RU than in community college and plus they were some of the basic courses required for my major...

yeah im gonna do that too like the professors in community colleges are much more into the vibe u know like they actually get to like know u well and they talk to u when u need help and stuff so i think itll help me out good

ur major is econ haina... yeha im switching fomr graphics to finace or econ now parents say i can do graphics as a minor so yeah thats what im gonna do :)

u shud take some more time in choosing ur major i mean ... like take some here and there basic course from every single subject like psych, bio, physics, econ, etc u know to evaluate where ur really good at.... thas wt i did,,,

yeah i have to take those anyways to transfer lol

its on the transfer class list for UC's and CSU's lol

definately i have to take those and yeah i will be like exploring more i have one mroe year of college and UC applications start in december so i have some time to see what to go into

there having some march thing going on in canada as well

i wonder what there doing at our gurdwara....

its like sux people are all not into the khalistan thing but i love oging ot our riverside gurdwara its great there everyone is mostly pro khalistani and khalistan float on vaiskhai is always theres :)