The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

yeah congrats LTL lol

ohhh guess what today is sooooo not my day!!!! grrrrr... first we have no cereal at home so my dad went out of the house with the truck to get cereal form the arco gas station .. and when he reaches there he leves the keys in the car and we wait for 15 minutes to get the keys out... and then since we didnt get cereal we stopped at a 7-eleven on the way and got coffee and oreos .....and dude so much sugar made me want to through up aftr :(.......im soo hyper tooo........and now i figured i have my dads cellphone in my pocket and my dad called me in between 1st period while the whole class was quiet and i got embarrassed and all that stuff ...and now old people are calling me during school hours and i cant turn the phone off cuz the people calling are restaurant people calling for samose ....grrrrrrr

lol... sounds like a family guy episode.... well i avoid having breakfast these days except if i find pop-tarts around me..... absolutely love em

:rolleyes:

oh god l;ol

my mom called me during a lecture in US history so embarrassing cuz the teacher was talking and then he's like oookkkkk yeah make it quick maybe a parent situation lol ahahhaha

gosh i hate carrying phones around .....

and nooooo dont call my dads cellphone call the house phone instead lol

oh and btw im in USA and u guys are in UK lol

dude calm down... it happens ... lol... trust me ppl still call my number thinkin its my dad;s number since we switched our numbers long time ago... although it does get annoying after a while

hahahahah tell them tht jalebi is not ready so samose went for a walk for a while ... and while hes not there.. samose's brother vadda samosa is around.. ask em if they wud like tht ... and also samosa's cousin pakodes are also available lol