The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

awwww thank you jas!!!!! its ok!!! i dont mind ur the first one to wish me lol

thank you so much lol

ill make the best of my day lol yes i will lol

ahaha yeha when i used to study in india like 3 of my friends were from brampton lol and it was funny cause they all knew eachother but never knew they would end up in the same school in india lol

lol thanx again jas lol

i did have a good day lol if i looked at it all together lol

supposively i cried becase i thought my dad didnt get me presents lol and then he started acting like he was mad lol

so yeah i cried lol because i thought my dad was mad at me on my oen birthday lol

but then my dad became nice for a minute and gave me a box which supposively was supposed to have my present in it but there was nothing but blue and orange plastic bags in it so that got me crying more lol

but then everybody got nice and went inside the bedroom and and came out all holding bags and came and gave them to lme lol

my mom gave me a passport...hope u know what that is its like this thing that you can hold all your media files in but its not an ipod its basically like if u have too much media files on ur computer and its making the computer slow you can save it all onto the little thing lol its 25G"S!!! like omg lol

anfd my brother got me a huge camera bag ....oh at this time i didnt know what it was i thought it was a lunch bag lol ahah

and the best out of best MY DAD GOT ME A NIKON D90 KIT!!!! I EVEN GOT THE 18mm-105mm LENS!!!!!

it was awesome !!!

ohand yeah my mom made homecade egglees cake for me lol it was beautiful!!! because my mom put orange and blue icing on it lol my fav colors lol

and she even made pizza!!!!! man i was so hungry lol ahahah

it was great wish u guys were here it would have been fun lol

haha... so how were they.....

dude we both need to make a comeback for this thread.... its dying and its very depressing to see that happening.....

am def making a comeback now at SS....... GUL, CAVEMAN AND OTHERS I INVITE U ALL TO SAVE THIS THREAD FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE :sad: