The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

lol me tooo i want it to happen!!!!...'

supposively our group of people have decided not to come online SS that much anymore so looks like were gona have to do it ourselves ....unless my veerji singh-khalsa comes to helpp... which i dont know if he will or not :(... bu t yeah looks like its only ourselves...

lol jas ahaha... your stash did help for a long time lol ahah

my sunday actually went good today had so much anand at the gurdwara... oh by the way theres a new gurdwara in LA its run by Khalsa Care foundation.. its called gurdwara sanjha darbar ... we had our first diwan there on friday ... was packed !!... even the school from the other gurdwara lankershim has moved here so it was even more packed today...so all the kids in punjabi school had fun.. ill put pics of the place on flickr soon.. maybe tomorrow or something....supposively my mom was telling a auntie to come to the gurdwara to see it and the auntie asked her if it was ramgarhia gurdwara or a bhapa gurdwara my mom got surprised lol and was like no bhenji its not catse system based gurdwara thats why it called sanjha darbar its for everyone lol....kind of made me mad but i got over it aftet seeing all the sangat there today :)...for some reason usually i feel like leaving gurdwara early and start getting tired like around 1 or 2 pm after reaching furdwara at 10am but today i got the gurdwara at 6:30 am and it was 7pm and i still didnt feel like leaving im so happy with this place its almost like home :D i cant describe my happiness for it ... oh btw did i tell u the gurdwara used to be a church before ... it even had a preschol running in it so we even have a mini playground in it ...its so nice that the kids in punjabi school just loved getting to play during break time :D.. as i said wait for the pics on flickr lol....omg i think i might go tomorrow right after school again for rehraas and aarti :D...

wow i wrote alot im so excited lol i didnt even realize lol ahah

fateh everyone lol hi harsimrat veerji !!!! lol i said fateh before i said hi lol

fateh to everyone from me as welll.......:-)

lol avy....haha ya i agree.... i still dont get it why we have bhapa or ramgharia or jatt or saini gurdwaras around..... i know am not much of a religious voice around here lol... but i feel bad about tht too...am sure we all agree on tht .....

so it seems like someone contaminated my stash and thas why i had a bad sunday.... am really not happy about my stash being infected by something.... booooooo lol... my poor stash is sick now lol