Lost

Guest _lost_

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

i need your help pls i feel so lost and like i've lost my love and belief in waheguru i dont know what is wrong wrong with me. i dont know what to do <_< is it "normal" to get like this every once in a while - i feel so scared and lost - its like ive lost this 'thing' i once had - what should i do pls? pls help me i dont know what else to do but turn to sangat

forever in your charan

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

i can sympathyse with u plum......lol.............i remember having that feeling 10mins after my amrit sanchaar and it was with me for a whol week.............but i kept faith and did my nitnem with wahegurus kirpa and listened to Chaupai Sahib da path LOADS and one day i woke up...........and everything became clear..........my soul felt at peace and my mind at rest........

Sometimes when we step out of what seems the "norm" and embark on this wonderful journey od sikhi, we are tested and tested time and time again....................spend time in sangat and keep up ur nitnem and the power of ardaas is simply amazing...........do heartfelt behti to mahraj and He will take care of you

PM me if you wanna rant

Bhul chuck maafi

waheguruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The only one with the answer is Waheguru. I know that when it happened to me, I used to listen to Sukhmani Sahib while I slept and did hearltfelt Ardaas. My nitnem was not happening and I hated the world. But as Pehnj said, Ardaas is so powerful. Waheguru is so amasing that they take us back everytime. Naam Simran is the best way to calm your mind. Try and read hukamnama every day and you'll see a message for you, if you look hard enough. <_<

If you ever need to talk there are loads of friendly people willing on SS (they're all great people) including myself (but I'm not great) tongue.gif

rwgu sUhI AstpdIAw mhlw 4 Gru 2

raag soohee asattapadheeaa mehalaa 4 ghar 2

Raag Soohee, Ashtpadeeaa, Fourth Mehla, Second House:

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

koeI Awix imlwvY myrw pRIqmu ipAwrw hau iqsu pih Awpu vycweI ]1]

koee aan milaavai maeraa preetham piaaraa, ho this pehi aap vaechaaee ||1||

If only someone would come, and lead me to meet my Darling Beloved; I would sell myself to him. ||1||

drsnu hir dyKx kY qweI ]

dharasan har dhaekhan kai thaaee ||

I long for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan.

ik®pw krih qw siqguru mylih hir hir nwmu iDAweI ]1] rhwau ]

kirapaa karehi thaa sathigur maelehi, har har naam dhhiaaee ||1|| rehaao ||

When the Lord shows Mercy unto me, then I meet the True Guru; I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||Pause||

jy suKu dyih q quJih ArwDI duiK BI quJY iDAweI ]2]

jae sukh dhaehi, th thujhehi araadhhee, dhukh bhee thujhai dhhiaaee ||2||

If You will bless me with happiness, then I will worship and adore You. Even in pain, I will meditate on You. ||2||

jy BuK dyih q ieq hI rwjw duK ivic sUK mnweI ]3]

jae bhukh dhaehi, th eith hee raajaa, dhukh vich sookh manaaee ||3||

Even if You give me hunger, I will still feel satisfied; I am joyful, even in the midst of sorrow. ||3||

qnu mnu kwit kwit sBu ArpI ivic AgnI Awpu jlweI ]4]

than man kaatt kaatt sabh arapee, vich aganee aap jalaaee ||4||

I would cut my mind and body apart into pieces, and offer them all to You; I would burn myself in fire. ||4||

pKw PyrI pwxI Fovw jo dyvih so KweI ]5]

pakhaa faeree paanee dtovaa jo dhaevehi so khaaee ||5||

I wave the fan over You, and carry water for You; whatever You give me, I take. ||5||

nwnku grIbu Fih pieAw duAwrY hir myil lYhu vifAweI ]6]

naanak, gareeb dtehi paeiaa dhuaarai, har mael laihu vaddiaaee ||6||

Poor Nanak has fallen at the Lord's Door; please, O Lord, unite me with Yourself, by Your Glorious Greatness. ||6||

Read the entire shabad here -> http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=2874

Guest Not alone

Dearest _lost_,

I think i know what ur feeling but i am not certain...you could possibly be at a 'down' in the ongoing emotional cycle of 'ups' and 'downs'....or possibly something deeper...

...losing faith hits the best (most/all) of us at some point or another...you must first come to terms with losing this 'thing' ( i hope i don't sound like a shrink blink.gif ), so maybe you can't get up in the morning anymore, you don't manage to do your nitnem with love anymore, you get angry and cry alot...don't worry start a NEW day....think whatever i do is a bonus....do ardas...beg Guru ji, (even though we ar here to help) Guru Ji is your bestest friend...always...and without strings...

I believe that when you walk on Guru's path ...the first time is the easiest...it's like an experiment, you do parth/simran/seva/keep rehat....don't really ask for anything and wonder why everybody else doesn't walk with you....but the first time you lose this/fall...i find the second time the climb is harder and not through the same route as

....do i make sense...possibly not <_<

....like losing weight (poor example!) ...dieting...may work for a short time, but exercise and healthly eating is more likely to keep weight off on a long term....

...so don't worry there is hope at the end of this tunnel...it just means you are starting a new route... a new experience....

just remember your alive and you decide what to do...cut thinking of the past 'glory'...look forward...things will brighten up x x i grantee u(said in Punjabi accent)

Peace xx

i need your help pls i feel so lost and like i've lost my love and belief in waheguru i dont know what is wrong wrong with me. i dont know what to do <_< is it "normal" to get like this every once in a while - i feel so scared and lost - its like ive lost this 'thing' i once had - what should i do pls? pls help me i dont know what else to do but turn to sangat

forever in your charan

It is not very difficult to become a alcoholic,drug addict,mona,scientist or a doctor etc. But becoming a Sant/Gurmukh is difficult. We should try to aim upwards towards Sachkhand and not down. Of course obstacles come but hold on to Guru Jees Charan and nothing will come near you. And try listening to Katha as well.

thank you so much for replying everyone i really appreciate it. I just can't explain how my mind is at the moment. Its like all the things i would place my mind to like remembering 1984, all our shaheeds all the gurbani shabads etc that once had effect on my mind and heart and really moved me has like no effect on me. I feel so lost and confused i feel like i'm going crazy and i don't know what to do :) the wanting of taking amrit soon has also gone...its like the love, belief and the thirst has gone...i don't know what to do...i feel like i'm losing my sikhi...what shall i do? who shall i turn to? i just want it all to return to me - my hearts crying to be saved but my mind is killing me...this may sound extreme and everything but i wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone - the belief, thirst and love seems to have left me and i'm trapped....what shall i do please? can sangat do ardaas for a papi - someone help me please....

forever in your charan

Guest _malkeet_

in times like this i truly think that you need to keep strict amritvela and do all or your nitnem daily, with extra sukhmani sahib paath if u can. And go to the gurdwara and be with sangat as much as you can. Im sure if you do this then your love for sikhi will return :)