Tunni Munni Ek Barabar?

B4ND4

how does it affect any of your gursikhi jeevans if sum1 is tying their daree??? is it a kurehit?? NO...

if u don't feel like doin it.. then don't... some people HAVE to tie it up because of their line of work (i.e. workin in machinery).. some people do it cus they feel like it... leave it be... worry about ur own jeevans..

personally.. i never have and never will.. i dun tink it looks good at all.. in fact i tink it looks a lil fruity.. buh tha's jus my opinion.. i dun hate on people who do...

there's probably one person i bug about it.. n tha's jus to irritate him <_<

bottom line.. it dun afffect any of us... so le's focus on our own sikhi rather then small petty things like this...

btw.. to answer original question... I'm not sure either...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you asking, is it a general question or do you want to challenge what was said?

Challenge??

If they didn't say it then its fine.

If they did then what was the reason behind it? Did they not know that there are professions where one has to tie??

tunni munni ek barabar << If that was said thn i definitely see a flaw in that comparison because they are not ek barabar for me. If they are then someone explain it to me. <_<

Maybe it has to do with one's intent, like if someone wants to tie their beard to give the impression that it is trimmed. Basically it comes down to 'what's the reason for doing this'. Of course there are professions were a person has to cover/tie their beard (metal work is an example) but thats just for a safety reason.

Just my thoughts.

^^ Can't say if we can compare it to wearing caps/hats. There is a puratan hukamnama on caps but people have different opinions about that too.

I don't really care if someone ties his beard. They could be tying it for different reasons but we want to draw a comparison thn how about comparing the beard 'issue' with keeping the kirpan underneath the shirt??

I am sure most of the people do that, now what could be the reason behind that? <_<

ps: can anyone confirm if the exact words were said by Sant Ji?

Guest peacemaker
^^there is a difference between begging and trying to know something. I would suggest you choose your words carefully.

ThkQ <_<

If you keep asking the same question over and over, IMHO, that's begging for someone to help. Sorry for getting involved and trying to help you.