Sikhispacee

Menu Ke Patha

Sikh Version of Hi5/Facebook/My Space?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should There Be A Sikh Version of Hi5/Facebook/My Space?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesnt Effect Me
  2. 2. Will YOU Sign Up For It?

• Yes
    • No

Guest peacemaker
ohh yeah but in the profile, people shouls not be allowed to put their pics up, cos thats dangerous and can lead to flirting etc

Not always, my friend. If people go in knowing that it is a "religious site", I don't think you will attract those kind of people. I am not worried about flirting at all. I trust our people and seeing someone's picture would be just like seeing them in real life and if you go to places like gurdwara and see other sikh girls and boys, you don't go in with the mindset to "hit" on them, right? Besides, flirting online is pointless and thank god for the block feature!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
if people go to the gurdwara to go check one another out why would it be any different on a website regardless of pics or woteva

Are you saying pics should be up or they shouldn't?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

i have been told that this will be highly moderated and no flirting will be tolerated

people will be alowed to upload and share sikh video's, audio's and pics

sangat can have there own blogs and profiles and discuss gurbani between each other

and they said if sangat think its a good idea the site should be released by Thursday and they said please think of some names for the site for them.

ohh yeah but in the profile, people shouls not be allowed to put their pics up, cos thats dangerous and can lead to flirting etc

Not always, my friend. If people go in knowing that it is a "religious site", I don't think you will attract those kind of people. I am not worried about flirting at all. I trust our people and seeing someone's picture would be just like seeing them in real life and if you go to places like gurdwara and see other sikh girls and boys, you don't go in with the mindset to "hit" on them, right? Besides, flirting online is pointless and thank god for the block feature!

yeah i guess ur right man, i mean every one seems to have facebook, myspace etc. i mean there is sikh groups on there. but what can sikhispace offer that others cant. cos if u name it sikhi sapce and people put corrupt tarty images. start flirting, do we have the right to call it sikhi space. u dont want to do the besti of the name sikhi, we got too much besti happeing already do we need another one.

Guest peacemaker
nd discuss gurbani between each other

and they said if sangat think its a good idea the site should be released by Thursday and they said please think of some names for the site for them.

Are you only taking a survey on this site and how many votes are needed to pass?

nd discuss gurbani between each other

Are you only taking a survey on this site and how many votes are needed to pass?

welll i dont think it shouls be named sikhi or sikh etc we got sikh times they do our bhesti we dont need a site doing it either