Poll: Khalistan?

Babbar Shere

Khalistan  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should we Fight for Khalistan?

• Yes
    • No

You're taking me for a ride now. I find it hilarious that you think I'm against Sant ji when I have the utmost respect for him and all I've really said was I don't want to be khalistani, so now you put me on the other side and you just want to run me down.

Sorry

but just wanna add something. bro for those who really have deep experience of indian government and are living in punjab or lived most of their life in punjab are able to understand why there is a need of khalistan. thatz not your fault though. i request babber veer to plz dont argue with peacemaker veer.

the person who get hurt understand what pain is.....

bhul chuk maff

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AsMK mUrK AMD Gor ]

asa(n)kh moorakh a(n)dhh ghor ||

Countless fools, blinded by ignorance.

AsMK cor hrwmKor ]

asa(n)kh chor haraamakhor ||

Countless thieves and embezzlers.

AsMK Amr kir jwih jor ]

asa(n)kh amar kar jaahi jor ||

Countless impose their will by force.

AsMK glvF hiqAw kmwih ]

asa(n)kh galavadt hathiaa kamaahi ||

Countless cut-throats and ruthless killers.

AsMK pwpI pwpu kir jwih ]

asa(n)kh paapee paap kar jaahi ||

Countless sinners who keep on sinning.

AsMK kUiVAwr kUVy iPrwih ]

asa(n)kh koorriaar koorrae firaahi ||

Countless liars, wandering lost in their lies.

AsMK mlyC mlu BiK Kwih ]

asa(n)kh malaeshh mal bhakh khaahi ||

Countless wretches, eating filth as their ration.

AsMK inMdk isir krih Bwru ]

asa(n)kh ni(n)dhak sir karehi bhaar ||

Countless slanderers, carrying the weight of their stupid mistakes on their heads.

nwnku nIcu khY vIcwru ]

naanak neech kehai veechaar ||

Nanak describes the state of the lowly.

vwirAw n jwvw eyk vwr ]

vaariaa n jaavaa eaek vaar ||

I cannot even once be a sacrifice to You.

jo quDu BwvY sweI BlI kwr ]

jo thudhh bhaavai saaee bhalee kaar ||

Whatever pleases You is the only good done,

qU sdw slwmiq inrMkwr ]18]

thoo sadhaa salaamath nira(n)kaar ||18||

You, Eternal and Formless One. ||18||

• 4 weeks later...

1. just because baba jarnail singh said that we should have khalistan doesnt mean khalistan is great

2. if there were to be a khalistan now, in punjab, where would the "khalsa" of this khalistan be? most people would be moneh, thats not "khalistan"

3. who would run this "khalistan"? someone asked, "what would you do if someone shot your dad" the actual reply should be, to forgive the shooter, isnt that what gurbani says? to forgive people? not to have enemity against anyone?

DnwsrI mÚ 5 ]

Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehla:

kir ikrpw dIE moih nwmw bMDn qy Cutkwey ]

Granting His Grace, God has blessed me with His Name, and released me of my bonds.

mn qy ibsirE sglo DMDw gur kI crxI lwey ]1]

I have forgotten all worldly entanglements, and I am attached to the Guru's feet. ||1||

swDsMig icMq ibrwnI CwfI ]

In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I have renounced my other cares and anxieties.

AhMbuiD moh mn bwsn dy kir gfhw gwfI ]1] rhwau ]

I dug a deep pit, and buried my egotistical pride, emotional attachment and the desires of my mind. ||1||Pause||

nw ko myrw dusmnu rihAw nw hm iks ky bYrweI ]

No one is my enemy, and I am no one's enemy.

bRhmu pswru pswirE BIqir siqgur qy soJI pweI ]2]

God, who expanded His expanse, is within all; I learned this from the True Guru. ||2||

sBu ko mIqu hm Awpn kInw hm sBnw ky swjn ]

I am a friend to all; I am everyone's friend.

dUir prwieE mn kw ibrhw qw mylu kIE myrY rwjn ]3]

When the sense of separation was removed from my mind, then I was united with the Lord, my King. ||3||

ibnisE FITw AMimRqu vUTw sbdu lgo gur mITw ]

My stubbornness is gone, Ambrosial Nectar rains down, and the Word of the Guru's Shabad seems so sweet to me.

jil Qil mhIAil srb invwsI nwnk rmeIAw fITw ]4]3]

He is pervading everywhere, in the water, on the land and in the sky; Nanak beholds the all-pervading Lord. ||4||3||

we should fight for justice, not for land

if singhs/singhnia are being mistreated in india, yes we should fight for them, and fight for their rights, but why fight for a piece of land?

1. just because baba jarnail singh said that we should have khalistan doesnt mean khalistan is great

Sant Ji never said we need Khalistan. But he said if offered we will not reject... But he added the dat the Indian Army attacked Darbar Sahib, the foundation stone of Khalistan shall be laid. And also, you reject Khalistan?? That means you reject Raj Namah and Karni Namah of Shri Guru Nanak Sahib Ji MAharaj!

2. if there were to be a khalistan now, in punjab, where would the "khalsa" of this khalistan be? most people would be moneh, thats not "khalistan"

Completely wrong, as Khalsa doesnt mean Amritdharis Sikhs, it means anyone with a pure soul, it can be a Real Sikh, Real Hindu, Real Muslim, Real Buddhist, Real Jain, Real Christian etc.

3. who would run this "khalistan"? someone asked, "what would you do if someone shot your dad" the actual reply should be, to forgive the shooter, isnt that what gurbani says? to forgive people? not to have enemity against anyone?

..... Obviously not badal and co.. Since in the 4th Ghallughara all dushts are going to be punished by Sikhs of the Guru.. Only after the killing of all Anti-Sikhs and Dushts, Khalistan Shall be established.

Hope i answered your questions correctly..

Khalistan Zindabad

Gurfateh

sant ji never asked for khalistan. he never spoke in favor of it.

you said we should fight for justice?

oh, jee, what do suppose the dharam yudh morcha was about?

what were they all fighting for?

and what did the gov. do that put a halt to the movement?

why fight for a piece of land? well its obvious that the gov. doesnt look at us as equal. so obviously if we had our own country, we would not have to take orders from the same people who shot our dad.

forgive the shooter? are you joking? ok, then why did our pasts guru's pick up sword?

if we were supposed to forgive the shooter, then wats point of miri/piri?

wats point of getting kirpan?

your dad gets shot, and you say forgive that person? really?

maybe you feel the same connection with "our" dad, so just put your own dad in that position, and then tell me if you would be able to forgive the shooters......i think not.....

why didnt bhanda bahadur forgive the mugals of sarhind?

why didnt guru hargobind sahib ji forgive the poeple who gave shaheedi to guru arjun dev ji?

why didnt guru gobind singh ji forgive the mugals?

we are sikh, and we are supposed to forgive and forget, but not when its your own dignity on the line.

you posted a tukt from gurubani, the people you want to forgive, set fire to that same gurbani you posted buddy.

you are a dead akj paji. if you think we should forgive the person who shot our dad, then you have lost your conscience.

you are dead bro.....dead...

Here is my take on this:

I believe we need khalistan to establish a sikh homeland. However, it should be a place where other religions have their freedom as well. Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Buddists and others can practice their religion without fear of the government or anybody else.

I want Khalistan to be parliamentary Democracy.

However, instead of the President we should have Panj Paayaras who over see our military. Each one responsible for it's own section. The panj paayaras would be elected by the parliment members every 10 years. the panj paayaras would be nominated by the parliment as well so there are no dirty politics there.

Our economy should be mix of farming and tech.

that is all I can think of at this point. But i can come up with more later.

Oh btw, I Also want "Khalistani Air" that serves saag and makki di rooti and has weekly flights from london to Amritsar :s

I used to believe we should fight for Khalistan for a long time but these days I believe the only thing we should be fighting is the plain dumbness and corruption that is pretty much at the heart of the Sikh community at all levels and institutes.

If the kind of morons I have heard speak about Khalistan these days ever got it, it would seriously suck as a country for anyone other than a small group of dumb, ignorant, narrow minded, selfish and greedy mofos.

<sighs heartbrokenly>

I voted no! I don't want my motherland to be run by bunch of extremists. I want Punjab to become a secular nation if people there ever wanted Punjab to become a country. If people in Punjab don't want Punjab to become a country, then I am cool with that as well. If "Khalistan" was ever to be form, I fear a lot of Punjabis will be treated as 2nd class citizen and they wouldn't have the same freedom they will have in India especially if they wanted to become politicians (especially PM or any other high rank political job). We all know that amrithdharis will benefit most from Khalistan since all political power and seats will go to them similar to how all gurdwara commitments/seats are reserved to them. Which explains why most amrithdharis (especially the ones living in the west) are too busy promoting khalistan in their gurdwaras and any other sikh event all the time.

sant ji never asked for khalistan. he never spoke in favor of it.

you said we should fight for justice?

oh, jee, what do suppose the dharam yudh morcha was about?

what were they all fighting for?

and what did the gov. do that put a halt to the movement?

why fight for a piece of land? well its obvious that the gov. doesnt look at us as equal. so obviously if we had our own country, we would not have to take orders from the same people who shot our dad.

forgive the shooter? are you joking? ok, then why did our pasts guru's pick up sword?

if we were supposed to forgive the shooter, then wats point of miri/piri?

wats point of getting kirpan?

your dad gets shot, and you say forgive that person? really?

maybe you feel the same connection with "our" dad, so just put your own dad in that position, and then tell me if you would be able to forgive the shooters......i think not.....

why didnt bhanda bahadur forgive the mugals of sarhind?

why didnt guru hargobind sahib ji forgive the poeple who gave shaheedi to guru arjun dev ji?

why didnt guru gobind singh ji forgive the mugals?

we are sikh, and we are supposed to forgive and forget, but not when its your own dignity on the line.

you posted a tukt from gurubani, the people you want to forgive, set fire to that same gurbani you posted buddy.

you are a dead akj paji. if you think we should forgive the person who shot our dad, then you have lost your conscience.

you are dead bro.....dead...

guru gobind singh jee had no enemity in his mind

he was fighting for justice

not for revenge

did you not read my post?

the past gurus picked up the sword to fight for JUSTICE, not to fight for land

yes i am all for fighting for justice

you didnt answer the questions

who would run this peice of land?

where would the "khalsa" of khalistan be as punjab is mainly moneh, alcoholics and druggies.

i think you are confused

we do not have a problem with the person who shot the dad, we have the problem with their actions

we should kill the action, if that means killing the person then so be it.

but that is not your mind set, your mind set is full of hate and enemity, that is not what gurbani teaches

also, why the difference? gurbani says look on all poeple as alike, so if your dad gets shot or if a random man in the street gets shot, it should be the same, que non?

ok im done in this thread

if you want khalistan go to india, and start it