I Found This Video On A Canadian Website

SSjatt

Guest peacemaker
but again, lets put our selvs in that position, and think how we would have reacted if we would have heard that the gov. attacked harminder sahib, knowing everything it had done before the attack to treat us like it did.

lets us never forget the sacrifices our brothers and sisters made for us, for our panth....

No one on this site should defend this guy for what he said. Not one minute after the horrible attacks or 23 years after the fact. It's still the same. He was wrong then and is still wrong today. Do you know how many people went to jail because of what this loser said or even died because he said to kill hindus?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to repeat what most people said on this topic already, but do realize one thing: Your home gets attacked, and your family members die, and after that tremendous amount of human rights violations occur. I am sure all of you the very least would be mad, never mind actually saying a slogan in front of large gathering.

This is the same with Ajaib Singh Bagri. If you have/had/will have any little bit of Sikh love inside you, you will also react the same way. We are not Gurus nor we ever will be, we are humans.

PS. Peacemaker, you are at it again aren't you. I am not even going to bother with you. You aren't worth my time.

PEACEMAKER!!!!

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

tell me when i said this guys was right?

tell me when i said that i supported this guy?

didnt i already say that he was wrong for what he said and should get punished? yes!!

didnt i already say that whatever this guy said should not have been said? yes!

I said we should never forget sacrifices made by our brothers and sisters, and your responce to that is "no one on this site should be defending this guy??? when was i talking about that guy?

why do you make it your business to you go against everything I say? i already asked you this in another thread, and you never answer my question, then you say that i harrass you? and then you talk about how i make it my business to question people on what they think, well i have asked you this before, why you you make it your business to go aginst everything in a thread, you never agree towards anything.....instead of working towards agreeing, you pick apart peoples threads and go against them, then when they prove you wrong, you threaten to report em?? come on bro!

We are not Gurus nor we ever will be, we are humans.

This has nothing to do with being guru's or being human beings. Its all about attributes. Guru gobind singh ji maharaj instill certain attributes/standards in khalsa , there are many true khalsa/shaheeds in the past have shown those attributes. Standards shown in the video is no where close to the attributes/standards sri guru gobind singh ji set for his khalsa.

over and out. !

Guest peacemaker
PS. Peacemaker, you are at it again aren't you. I am not even going to bother with you. You aren't worth my time.

THEN DON'T BOTHER ME AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I am sooo sick and tired of you, Sikh Nation. Every single time I post in a thread, you have to say some STUPID @@@ comment about what I write! WHY?!! Get over me already!!!!!!!!!! I don't care about you and could give a damn what you really think. What have you done?!! Nothing!

ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHER POSTERS!!! Take your shirt off and show us what you're all about. PUT UP OR SHUT THE HELL UP, little boy!

ANYWAys...

^^ Calm down and eat a KELA :)

THEN DON'T BOTHER ME AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I am sooo sick and tired of you, Peacemaker. What have you done?!! Nothing!

ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHER POSTERS!!! Take your shirt off and show us what you're all about. PUT UP OR SHUT THE HELL UP, little boy!

ANYWAys...

Read the above and think for a bit. You fit that profile more thn Sikh nation.

Guest peacemaker
why do you make it your business to you go against everything I say? i already asked you this in another thread, and you never answer my question, then you say that i harrass you? and then you talk about how i make it my business to question people on what they think, well i have asked you this before, why you you make it your business to go aginst everything in a thread, you never agree towards anything.....instead of working towards agreeing, you pick apart peoples threads and go against them, then when they prove you wrong, you threaten to report em?? come on bro!

Would you quit bringing up stuff from yesterday? I can't discuss this with you if you're going to bring old stuff into this. STICK to the topic. What you said was a lie, by the way. I don't report people when they prove me wrong. I've been on this site long before you came and I've had many discussions with many people, believe me, if that were the case, I would have quit ages ago.

Guest peacemaker
Do you know how many people went to jail because of what this loser said or even died because he said to kill hindus?

How many?? :@

I don't know myself. That's why I put a question mark. I was asking too. :)

^^ Calm down and eat a KELA :)
THEN DON'T BOTHER ME AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I am sooo sick and tired of you, Peacemaker. What have you done?!! Nothing!

ANYWAys...

Read the above and think for a bit. You fit that profile more thn Sikh nation.

i was just about to say the same thing.

Peacemaker, get over yourself.

because if you dont care, nobody else cares about what you think.....