How To Achieve Khalistan?

guptveer1469

For the love of god, if sikhs can barely run a gurdwara, then how in the world can they run a country? I don't want my motherland be run by bunch of pindus/hardline sikhs.

Besides, how in the world are "sikhs" (amrithdhari) going to takeover Punjab from Punjabi community and Indian government? Why would Punjabis support Khalistan? It would be a dumb move for Punjabis to support Khalistan since they'll have no real power to run Punjab if it ever became a Sikh nation.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalistan would be based on Sikhi principles since it is a country for the Sikhs and only Sikhs are fighting for it. I don't see "rational atheists" or "open minded monay" fighting for it. I don't think you know what Gurmat principles (Some of which I have written above) are otherwise you wouldn't be writing against it. I rather have gursikhs keeping rehat run a country than any mona or non-Amritdhari out there who doesn't even want to follow Sikhi because this is what is happening today. We have seen many of those not serving the Sikh interest. I know many monay who run the Gurdwaras and serve alcohol to win elections. Can they be trusted? I don't think so. I have already said that those who don't keep rehat and follow Sikhi cannot be put in power because eventually they will go after the money. Meeting everyday monay and atheists may make you feel like they are moral people but the reality cannot be known until they are given the power. Alcohal drinking, smoking and hair cutting mona can NEVER be trusted to run a Sikh country. If Manmohan who wears a turban cannot even speak for turban rights then mona would fall very short since he won't be wearing any turban in the first place. We have seen from Aurangzeb to Indira and current mona leadership, they all have failed and always turned against us. We made this mistake in 47 and cannot afford to repeat it. No, I don't think we will win Khalistan from the "bravery" of monay nor do I wish to rule over them. Sikhs in the past have won by the blessings of Guru Sahib and this is the only way to win and defeat falsehood. Maharaja Ranjit Singh is not a role model for Sikhs since he did what is considered bajjar kurehat in Sikhi. Guru Gobind Singh Ji who managed and ran Anandpur Sahib is the perfect role model for Sikhs. Nawab Kapoor Singh, Hari Singh Nalwa, Akali Phoola Singh are good examples who kept gursikhi jeevan. Study their jeevan first.

For the love of god, if sikhs can barely run a gurdwara, then how in the world can they run a country? I don't want my motherland be run by bunch of pindus/hardline sikhs.

This has been addressed many times before so stop making a fool out of yourself by writing the same question over and over. Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar is an example of what can be done. Besides, there is no central power to manage Gurdwaras. Sure, there are problems but doesn't mean they cannot be solved.

Besides, how in the world are "sikhs" (amrithdhari) going to takeover Punjab from Punjabi community and Indian government?

They kicked out Mughals, Turks and the British. Only time will tell how it happens but rule of oppression doesn't last very long.

Why would Punjabis support Khalistan? It would be a dumb move for Punjabis to support Khalistan since they'll have no real power to run Punjab if it ever became a Sikh nation.

Define "Punjabis". Hindus, illegal bhayeas or "pindus" who care less about Punjab and more about drinking? Or the Punjabi youth who only follow indian movies and do nothing all day? Or are you going to classify them as "Sikh youth" in your next post? Eversince Sikhi started, only Sikhs fought for Punjab. Expecting or assuming "punjabis" fighting for something is only day dreaming.

This has been addressed many times before so stop making a fool out of yourself by writing the same question over and over. Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar is an example of what can be done. Besides, there is no central power to manage Gurdwaras. Sure, there are problems but doesn't mean they cannot be solved.

O rly? How many gurdwaras are run properly in this day and age? Not too many....If you ask me.

They kicked out Mughals, Turks and the British. Only time will tell how it happens but rule of oppression doesn't last very long.

British left India, they didn't get kicked out. And it is unfair to say sikhs were the only ones who took out Mughals and turks. Small hindu groups and British (mughal case) played a role in as well.

Define "Punjabis". Hindus, illegal bhayeas or "pindus" who care less about Punjab and more about drinking? Or the Punjabi youth who only follow indian movies and do nothing all day? Or are you going to classify them as "Sikh youth" in your next post? Eversince Sikhi started, only Sikhs fought for Punjab. Expecting or assuming "punjabis" fighting for something is only day dreaming.

1. Punjabi is someone who origins belongs to Punjab.

2. Sikhs weren't the only ones who fought for Punjab. Non-sikhs also have defended Punjab in the past. (Example, muslim punjabis helping out sikhs during anglo-sikh battles). According to you, only amritdhari are sikhs. So this means people like Mahraja Ranjit Singh weren't sikhs, which proves my point about Sikhs weren't the only ones fighting/defending for Punjab in the past.

3. Expecting or assuming sikhs fighting for khalistan now is a pipe dream as well. Punjabis wouldn't fight for a sikh nation because they'll lose their political power. They got more freedom right now than they'll ever get in "khalistan".

If we ever get Khalistan it has to be a modern state not some backward taliban type scenario with off key people running around forcing rahit on unwilling people like some some gestapo.

Give me one example from the Sikh history when Sikhs as a Panth forced Rehat on non-Sikhs? Or when the Sikh rule was another "Taliban"? Stupid comments are usually written by anti-Khalistanis who neither do anything pro-panthic nor let anyone else do it. All they know how to do is write posts so people think they are sensible. How about just doing something for the community and not worry about Khalistan if you are so against it? Why waste time on something you don't agree with?

i went to gurdwaras run by khalistanis and thier camps in vancouver, buddy listen they try forcing sikhi down everyonce throat then cry and moan when someone cuts their hair and mouth them off yet ignore their own kids cutting their hair getting drunk getting high and sleeping around.

Khalistan would be based on Sikhi principles since it is a country for the Sikhs and only Sikhs are fighting for it. I don't see "rational atheists" or "open minded monay" fighting for it. I don't think you know what Gurmat principles (Some of which I have written above) are otherwise you wouldn't be writing against it. I rather have gursikhs keeping rehat run a country than any mona or non-Amritdhari out there who doesn't even want to follow Sikhi because this is what is happening today. We have seen many of those not serving the Sikh interest. I know many monay who run the Gurdwaras and serve alcohol to win elections. Can they be trusted? I don't think so. I have already said that those who don't keep rehat and follow Sikhi cannot be put in power because eventually they will go after the money. Meeting everyday monay and atheists may make you feel like they are moral people but the reality cannot be known until they are given the power. Alcohal drinking, smoking and hair cutting mona can NEVER be trusted to run a Sikh country. If Manmohan who wears a turban cannot even speak for turban rights then mona would fall very short since he won't be wearing any turban in the first place. We have seen from Aurangzeb to Indira and current mona leadership, they all have failed and always turned against us. We made this mistake in 47 and cannot afford to repeat it. No, I don't think we will win Khalistan from the "bravery" of monay nor do I wish to rule over them. Sikhs in the past have won by the blessings of Guru Sahib and this is the only way to win and defeat falsehood. Maharaja Ranjit Singh is not a role model for Sikhs since he did what is considered bajjar kurehat in Sikhi. Guru Gobind Singh Ji who managed and ran Anandpur Sahib is the perfect role model for Sikhs. Nawab Kapoor Singh, Hari Singh Nalwa, Akali Phoola Singh are good examples who kept gursikhi jeevan. Study their jeevan first.

Besides, how in the world are "sikhs" (amrithdhari) going to takeover Punjab from Punjabi community and Indian government?

Why would Punjabis support Khalistan? It would be a dumb move for Punjabis to support Khalistan since they'll have no real power to run Punjab if it ever became a Sikh nation.

england left because england got bombed by the germans and couldn't afford keeping india enslaved and unfortanatly thousands of sikhs died for england and very few sikhs died for freedom and living like free men, mughuls well the maratha hindus rocked the day lights out of them as well and pushed them out of majority of india and they did come and they did come into the punjab fighting the mughuls, most gurdwaras especially the khalistani gurdwaras are some of the most conteversy gurdwaras, vancouver oh man these khalistanis give the media plenty of stuff to use to bash us with when they fight and cry with eachother.

You talk about india's freedom movement and how sikhs kicked out england, well i can name three sikhs that weren't gursikhs who died fighting the british in the 20th century, bhagat singh(well he was an athiest and wrote a letter), udham singh, kartar singh, could you name me some freedom fighters that weren't gursikhs???

You talk about india's freedom movement and how sikhs kicked out england, well i can name three sikhs that weren't gursikhs who died fighting the british in the 20th century, bhagat singh(well he was an athiest and wrote a letter), udham singh, kartar singh, could you name me some freedom fighters that were gursikhs???

Im not trying to bad mouth gursikhs or anything but i hate it when gursikhs have such a prejidice view towards non gursikhs, on top of that maharaja ranjit singh was the greatest leader since the gurus time the sikhs ever had, he brought the sikhs together and under his leadership turned the sikhs from pray into hunters and turned the afghans from hunters into pray, before that we were constantly trying to push the mughuls and pushtan afghans who constantly attacked the harmandar sahib out of punjab and under maharaja ranjit singh we went from pushing them out of punjab to chasing the afghan pushtans back into their country and conquering their lands and burning half of peshware down to the ground to return the favour.

On top of that ANOTHER REASON I WON'T SUPPORT KHALISTAN, WE HAVE MUSLIMS IN 47 WHO KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INOCENT SIKHS AND RAPED THEIR WOMEN ESPECIALLY THE PUNJABI PAKISTANIS WHO'S ANCESTORS WERE PROTECTED BY MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH AND HIS ARMY WHEN THE AFGHANS WOULD ATTACK THEM AND NOT EVEN SPARE THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE MUSLIMS, YET THE KHALISTANIS WENT TO PAKISTAN THE SAME PAKISTAN THAT KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SIKHS AND RAPED THEIR WOMEN THESE KHALISTANIS WENT BEGGING TO THEM. I SAID IT BEFORE RIGHT NOW IN INDIA SIKHS ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK AND KHALISTANIS ARE LAUGHED AT BY HINDUS FOR RUNNING TO THE SAME PAKISTAN THAT RAPED AND KILLED SIKHS.

IVE HEARD THE DIRTY <admin-profanity filter activated> PAKISTANIS AND AFGHANS HAVE SAID ABOUT SIKHS SO FOR THE KHALISTANIS TO GO CALL THESE GUYS THEIR BROTHERS OR BEFRIEND THEM HELL I CAN NEVER RESPECT THESE DUMB KHALISTANIS.

THEY SHOULD OF GONE TO CHINA AND SAVED ARE DIGNITY RATHER THEN HAVING PAKISTANIS LAUGH AT US SAYING WE WENT BEGGING THEM FOR HELP AND BY GOING TO CHINA IT WOULD OF SAVED US FROM BEING LAUGHED AT BY HINDUS WHO LAUGH AT US CAUSE KHALISTANIS RAN TO PAKISTAN THEN SAME PAKISTAN THAT RAPED AND KILLED SIKHS. OR SOME OTHER COUNTRY.

O rly? How many gurdwaras are run properly in this day and age? Not too many....If you ask me.

British left India, they didn't get kicked out. And it is unfair to say sikhs were the only ones who took out Mughals and turks. Small hindu groups and British (mughal case) played a role in as well.

1. Punjabi is someone who origins belongs to Punjab.

2. Sikhs weren't the only ones who fought for Punjab. Non-sikhs also have defended Punjab in the past. (Example, muslim punjabis helping out sikhs during anglo-sikh battles). According to you, only amritdhari are sikhs. So this means people like Mahraja Ranjit Singh weren't sikhs, which proves my point about Sikhs weren't the only ones fighting/defending for Punjab in the past.

3. Expecting or assuming sikhs fighting for khalistan now is a pipe dream as well. Punjabis wouldn't fight for a sikh nation because they'll lose their political power. They got more freedom right now than they'll ever get in "khalistan".

GOOD POINTS DUDE ANOTHER THING THAT SHOULD BE POINTED OUT TO THIS GUY IS WHO THE HECK IS HE TO JUDGE WHOSE A SIKH OR NOT, THIS GUYS AN <banned word filter activated> AND ALSO FOR SAYING ONLY GURSIKHS FIGHT IF HE'S SO SMART HE SHOULD NAME A BETTER LEADER THEN MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH SINCE THE GURUS TIME AND DEBATE THIS ONE AND NAME ANYONE WHO DID MORE DAMAGE TO THE BRITISH THEN THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS BHAGAT SINGH UDHAM SINGH AND KARTAR SINGH ALL NON GURSIKHS AND MONA. SOME PPL CLAIM THESE GUYS BECAME GURSIKHS LAST SECOND BUT THEIR'S NO EVIDENCE FOR THIS, AS WELL BHAGAT SINGH OUT OF ANGER WROTE WHY I AM AN ATHIEST, AS WELL BEFORE THEY WERE ARRESTED WHEN THEY WERE OUT GETTING FREEDOM THEY WERE MONA AND NON GURSIKHS.