How To Achieve Khalistan?

guptveer1469

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN ANYONE ANSWER

WHO THINKS ONLY A GURSIKH CAN BE A REAL SIKH CAN THEY ANSWER THEN WHY DID GOD SEND A SO CALLED NON SIKH BY THE NAME OF MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH TO GIVE SIKHS A HOMELAND, BY THE WAY MANY IN HIS ARMY WERE NON GURSIKH SIKHS.

I think the sun is setting for the ignorant Gursikh brothers amongst us. There is SO MUCH historical evidence that challenges their rewritten version of history that their arguments are a doddle to knock over.

CAN ANYONE ANSWER

WHO THINKS ONLY A GURSIKH CAN BE A REAL SIKH CAN THEY ANSWER THEN WHY DID GOD SEND A SO CALLED NON SIKH BY THE NAME OF MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH TO GIVE SIKHS A HOMELAND, BY THE WAY MANY IN HIS ARMY WERE NON GURSIKH SIKHS.

I think the sun is setting for the ignorant Gursikh brothers amongst us. There is SO MUCH historical evidence that challenges their rewritten version of history that their arguments are a doddle to knock over.

what evidence about what part of rewritten history, or are you going to make up a conspiracy theary without a foundation and put it on the table.

ONCE AGAIN ANYONE WHO THINKS ONLY A GURSIKH CAN BE A REAL SIKH CAN THEY ANSWER THEN WHY DID GOD SEND A SO CALLED NON SIKH BY THE NAME OF MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH TO GIVE SIKHS A HOMELAND, BY THE WAY MANY IN HIS ARMY WERE NON GURSIKH SIKHS.

very few sikhs died for freedom and living like free men, mughuls well the maratha hindus rocked the day lights out of them as well and pushed them out of majority of india

Sikh contribution to Indian freedom movement

Hanged: 93 out of 121 were Sikhs -->> 77%.

Jallian Wala Bagh massacre: 799 out of 1399 were Sikhs -->> 62%

Life imprisonment: 2147 out of 2646 were Sikhs -->> 81%

Out of 42,000 recruits in the Indian National Army under the command of Subhash Chandra Bose, 28,000 soldiers contributing 67% of strength, were Sikhs.

Book source : "History of Indian National Congress"

SOME PPL CLAIM THESE GUYS BECAME GURSIKHS LAST SECOND BUT THEIR'S NO EVIDENCE FOR THIS

Bhagat Singh's desire to take Amrit is evident from Jail Chithiyaan. If someone wants to dispute the words of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, then that is their choice. As for the article "Why I am an atheist", we already discussed the futility of that article on this forum on here: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=31285&hl= . Pay special attention to the posts by Azaad and SikhChronicle.com. Want more? Here you go: http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?show...c=21687&hl= . Still not happy? Ok, how about http://www.tapoban.org/forum/read.php?1,253 . Now you show me proof that he did NOT want to take Amrit, and that he was hanged as a mona. Its easy to ask for proof, but a different story when the reverse happens. Its easy to say "Your sources are a bunch of individuals who post online". Fine, you find me an authentic source to prove what you are saying is true. Go right ahead!

There is SO MUCH historical evidence that challenges their rewritten version of history that their arguments are a doddle to knock over.
Such as? The shaheedi of Baba Deep Singh ji to restore the sanctity of Sri Harmandir Sahib? Or the slaying of Massa Ranghar by Bhai Sukha Singh and Bhai Mehtab Singh? Or the shaheedi of the Vadday and Chhote Sahibzaade? Or the shaheedi of Bhai Taru Singh ji? Or was it Bhai Subeg Singh and Bhai Shahbaz Singh? Wait, was it the Khalsa mothers who got their babies torn apart and had a garland of their infant limbs put around their necks? Exactly which history are the hated "GurSikhs" distorting, do you care to explain please?

As for the Kharkoo Singhs going to Pakistan, I am not too sure about it why they did it. Maybe Bijla Singh can elaborate. And I try my best not to judge a fellow human being as I have seen monnay who are more devoted to Sikhi than most "Amritdharis" like me. But that doesn't reduce the significance of Amrit. Amrit is a gift from Gurujee, and will always remain and be seen as such no matter what excuses people make.

Well, Pakistanis killed far less Sikhs than India did! Pakistanis did it openly and we responded by killing muslims in punjab (except Malerkotla) but what Indian govt did from 47 till now is really disgusting!

And pakistan supports the creation of khalistan just to have india divided for 1971 war revenge... But still they help/train singhs, give them weapons at lower rate etc

Khalistan - Only to achieve by force and weapons. And for that we need manpower. And for that we'ill need parchar (to get sikh manpower)..

So we should start by parchar in Punjab, Haryana, Himachal and other surrounding areas.. Bring the forgotten/neglected Sikh tribes from central and south India back into mainstream as they number in crores (more than 10 crores)..

pakistan supports the creation of khalistan just to have india divided for 1971 war revenge...
Which is the reason we should not play into Pakistan's hands. No one is anyone's friend today. Pakistan is using Sikhs to avenge 1971, India is using Sikhs like watch dogs to keep an eye on Pakistan. Both are using our people for their own selfish interests.

CAN ANYONE ANSWER

what evidence about what part of rewritten history, or are you going to make up a conspiracy theary without a foundation and put it on the table.

Well there is a whole body of Persian/European early accounts of Sikhs which although biased does give us windows onto the past that would conflict the image pushed out by many overly zealous amritdharis that all Sikhs/Singhs were some whiter than white, constantly praying, perfect individuals. There is evidence of drug taking, drinking, womenising, kidnapping etc. etc. I'm not putting Sikhs down but just saying that any society will portray themselves in the best possible light and play down negative aspects of their history. A blatant example is the British involvement in the colonisation of various places (Austrailia, Africa, US etc.) and the mass murder and rape that took place there. This is played down in literature, movies etc. and another sanitised version promoted.

Another one is painting Maharajah Ranjit Singh as some holier than thou figure when he was clearly not particularly religious. Was promiscuous and took intoxicants. Indulged in many blatant Hindu practices. What happens is again some SIkhs try and portray him as a practising Gursikh and play down his earthier side. This has been happening for centuries. When my grandparents told me about Ranjit Singh for example - they had no idea about his frolicking side and thought he was of exemplary character and a very religious "Gursikh". Similarly some respected amritdhari Singhs did indulge in drug taking and drinking in the misl period. THIS FLIES AGAINST THE WHOLE PORTRAYAL OF SINGHS AS TEETOTAL "GOOD OLE GUYS" BY PEOPLE LIKE BIJLA. So it is not a conspiracy theory but more of a cover up - but we should be brave and confident enough to face the truth whatever it is.

There is a wealth of recent (and older) publications which explore the past like this using contemporary sources. I suggest you get hold of some and read it.

DalSingh101

Power corrupts, that's well known. So Maharaja Ranjit Singh became more and more corrupt as the years went on. You don't need to tell lies about Amritdharis projecting him as some kind of ideal Sikh just to back up your argument. Most scholars of Sikh history and that includes Amritdharis are well aware of his non-Sikh actions. But unlike you they don't discard his achievements for Sikhi into the bin just because he wasn't an ideal Sikh. If your argument was correct then Amritdharis would be trying to delete Ranjit Singh's name from history.

Contrary to your argument that a mona or atheist is more morally upright and less oppressive, did your know that a Hindu courtier of Maharaja Ranjit Singh had to escape to the British territories because the Maharaja wanted to convert him to Sikhi? Is this what a Gursikh would have done? Yet you hold him up as an example of a great (non-Gursikh) ruler. One of the main mosques in Lahore was used as a stable during his rule. Is that Gursikh behaviour? Where your foolishness becomes evident is your desire to present those who are Amritdharis as corrupt and immoral and those who cut their hair as moral and forthright. That is a very naive attitude.

In order to boost your argument you present a case of a Sikh raiding party in the Hill states as kidnapping good looking children. Wow, hold the front page! Was that a wholesale practice amongst the Sikhs? How many times did the Sikhs raid the hill states? What a duff argument. You said that Amritdharis would oppress monas and force them to keep the Rehat and you cite an obscure quote about a Sikh raid! Bijla Singh I am sure wanted more substantial evidence, ie state policy by a Sikh Maharaja or even a minor Sikh tyrant would have done but no, all you could drudge up a minor quote about a Sikh raid! Is your argument so weak? Surely if you are right that Amritdharis would oppress monas then you should have had a mountain of evidence from history to choose from because if Amritdharis are so eager to oppress today then it follows that the Amritdharis of old would have been the same. Come on, where is the Sikh 'Mir Mannu', the Sikh 'Abdali', the Sikh 'Aurangzeb'? Surely there must have been a Sikh ruler or even a minor official who was Amritdhari, who oppressed others into doing their Nitnem and keeping the Rehat and justified all this because of his religiousity? Your evidence for the future conditions of Khalistan probably come from some bad experience you had from an Amritdhari telling you off in the Gurdwara when you were a kid!

You next attempt was equally pointless! 1947 ..Sikhs killing Muslims! That proves your argument! Are you totally devoid of any sense? Your nonsense is something I would expect from a Muslim on a Muslim forum not someone who claims to be a Sikh. I suggest you read up on what was happening in West Punjab to the Sikhs and Hindus in order to understand the situation better.