Faith

JSingh

my closest friend here is a jatt...11 days back he sucked my blood for 2 hours forcing and then begging me to shave off my beard...all the while i was :) and he was almost :'(...i tell u our Punjabis are the biggest enemies of Sikhi...hindus, muslims, and even goray over here have appreciated when i tell them why i look what i look like now (no i still dont wear a pagg)...its our Punjabis who have and will always have a big problem..."Sikhs" in my university have been the greatest source of discouragement for me on the path of Sikhi...they will say that now u r in western society and so its only wise to mix up with them...teri aisi di taisi...jaake mooh te chitta paint maar leh fer te naale gora bannja...the way i look at it is that the world is not gonna accept u 100% anyways, and Gurujee is gonna accept u 100% always...so why the hell u wanna be what the world wants u to be???...there have been Punjabis who even crack dirty jokes on Guru Sahibaans (one was inside the premises of a Gurdwara)...i bet there wont be any hindu or muslim who would stoop so low...but our Punjabis just have to set records...so do

nt care about what anyone says...Punjabi or indian or muslim or gora no one is gonna go with u in the end.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fatehh!

Wow ... i feel for you bro jsingh ... dont we all go for that!! I bet everyone has went through some experience may it be a non-sikh or a punjabi or whoever.... everyone has been questioned about sikhi!

Why you do this... why you believe in this... why you have this on ... and so on......

Its been a trend.

Just recently this mroning i had a ball hockey tournament. I was the only singh there... and to further exagerate the only non-white guy there. PLus im a goalie...

Everyone looking at me maybe heard a few laughteer.... HAHA a SINGH playing goalie (maybe not called me singh but somethin else but i didnt care) ... went out guru kirpa did a few acrobatic saves rolleyes.gif and wat u know everyone asking u all these questions. It was great everyone wanted to know ... some were like ohh i thoguht u guys were only religious.

Trust me singh you will get lots and lots and LOTS of questioning and every single day!

In SGGS it says, that Gur Nanak asks for those Gursikhs dirt of their feet who recites wahegurus name and ALSO GETS OTHERS INVOLVED. I love this line ( i think also my signature) ...

This is the biggest seva... if someone doesnt wanna listen or is being ignorant keep tryin....

guru sahib says ... chal singha, pher kadi sai!

Concluding this... we should have that FIRM faith and trust in guru ji... sikhi is too amazing... so r other religions... but we gotta show and make ppl realize and have them respect sikhi !

My .68 rupees (approx. 2 cents) rolleyes.gif

bul chuk maph! B)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Veerji..u're not alone...i guess all of us face the same thing...even in my place...my parents themselves are against of wat i do...well...we have to learn how to put our foot down n do wat we think is right...listen to your heart..n do as ur heart says..follow the gurus hukam...n u'll c the difference in ur life..

May Waheguru Ji bless you and all the sikhs around the world!

^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hehe, i get in enough trouble from my family. But i just have to ignore it. ANd a lot of people have said oh, this aint possible, how can this happen? Then we might just wanna tell em the faith thing first, and if they still dont accept, or make a stupid smile, then tell of all the miracles that still work till this day

- the ganga sagar, a pot which guru gobind singh je drank out of, and till this day, it doesnt leak. And it has holes in it, a lot of holes. ANyone is welcome to see it, i have seen it presonally, and anyone who wants to see it has to find out where it is

- the soapnut tree in pakistan. Bhai mardana wanted to eat, and guru je said eat these soapnuts, and bhai mardana said soapnuts are really sour. SO guru je touched ONE branch of the tree , and told bhai mardana to eat the soapnuts from that branch. Bhai mardana did, and they were sweet. Till this day, that branch is the only place in the world where u can get sweet soapnuts, in the world. People have tried to take the seeds home and plant a tree that also makes weet ones, but it doesnt work. Only where guru sahib blessed that branch

-the shoes of one of satgurus, cant remeber which satguru, where if u take a crazy person to that place, and hit the shoes on the crazy persons head, the person will become sane( normal)

-the tree where some bad sadhus burnt a tree, where guru je had sat under, and where guru hargobind sahib je made the tree come right back to life using safrron and some water, and till this day that tree has some saffron mixed into it( i dont quite remeber this sakhi, i think i might have said something wrong)

So all thi

s stuff proves that guru je can do the impposible, because he was one with akal purkh. ANd this proves that if guru je made thse miracles that till this day exist, that miracles like baba deep singh jes headless body fighting, sikhs being sawn in half, burn alive in cotton, boiled alive in burning hot water, tortured to death, got their scalps removed, etc. Dhan vaheguru, dhan satguru

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Since dear veer khalistani was mentioning miracles which work till day,i wanted to add one more to the list.

When Gurunanak dev ji went to bidar (gurudwara nanakjhira near Hazoor Sahib),people there begged from guruji to provide them with water and Guruji touched a part of soil with his toe and sweet water started coming out of the place.This source of water runs endlessly till date.

Many scientists tried to know the source of water but failed.

Gurfateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Since dear veer khalistani was mentioning miracles which work till day,i wanted to add one more to the list.

When Gurunanak dev ji went to bidar (gurudwara nanakjhira near Hazoor Sahib),people there begged from guruji to provide them with water and Guruji touched a part of soil with his toe and sweet water started coming out of the place.This source of water runs endlessly till date.

Many scientists tried to know the source of water but failed.

Gurfateh

WAHEGURU JI !

OMG i would recommend anyone going to india or is there... if havnt bin there to go there ... FOR SURE! I just went during AUGUST! SUch a beautiful place of where guru ji came .... SWEET WATER ... reli its reli sweet!

One cab driver there is like i ONLY drink water from there... (since he drives sangat EVERY WEEK almost to get darshan for sangat at nanak chira from sri hazoor sahib)... he doesnt drink any other water :)

Also paaji to add to ur list... how about sri panja sahib in pakistan :@

bul chuk maph!!

i ask guru ji's forgivness as well as the sangats forgivness if i have done wrong in the following.

i would also like to share an ardas thingy as well.

ok, i hav sed this a million times, m makin a collage on sggs, 2 celebrate this yrs 400th gurgaddi. m sure u all heard of it, n i hav sent emails 2 ppl, so if i ask u if u wanna help, dont b alarmed.

anyway, bak 2 my story. i sed i needed help in makin summat on the gurgaddi on sikhnet.com, no1 replied 2 me, a week went by. i mean if a week went by, m sure ppl wud giv up. nywayz, 9 days went by, n i woz jus upset, i woz like, how can i raise awareness 2 ppl? (it woz supposed 2 b a chain letta, givin info on sggs, with hevy pics), so i did ardas, n sed look i need help, show me sum cleva sikh guy hu can help me out here, n help me complete this act. so next day, a sikh frm canada emailed me n woz more than happy 2 do this. result, its redy, n i want ppl 2 email me, if they wanna send this collage 2 the panth worldwide (i will start sendin in may, until then, i can build up a massive stockpile).

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

WAHEGURU JI !

OMG i would recommend anyone going to india or is there... if havnt bin there to go there ... FOR SURE! I just went during AUGUST! SUch a beautiful place of where guru ji came .... SWEET WATER ... reli its reli sweet!

One cab driver there is like i ONLY drink water from there... (since he drives sangat EVERY WEEK almost to get darshan for sangat at nanak chira from sri hazoor sahib)... he doesnt drink any other water 

Also paaji to add to ur list... how about sri panja sahib in pakistan 

bul chuk maph!!

well sweet means its normal clean,drinking water not one with sugar.That area had no drinking water .

gurfateh