The Kirpan

Guest wallace singh

Guest wallace singh

What are your thoughts on sri sahib?

Must it be a traditional one? Must it be sarbloh? Does it have to be in a gatra?

Is it enough to carry any blade? Does any other sort of weapon qualify?

My own impression is that the best answers reflect both the requirements laid before us, and the fact that Sikhism is ultimately practical.

What say you?

what can a kirpan do against a gun?

i don't know, ask maharaj ji. What u asking his gursikhs for? This question directly defies Maharaj's hukam of wearing 5 kakaars. A blasphemous question like that appears to be something to ask the One who made the panth.

it must be sarbloh and it should have a gatra

its best to wear a traditional kirpan

as they are less flashy and more practical

not trying to start long debate but just wondering. arnt sarbloh kirpans generally very blunt? and what purpose does gatra serve other than inspirering sangat because it draws attention to ur kirpan

it must be sarbloh and it should have a gatra

its best to wear a traditional kirpan

as they are less flashy and more practical

not trying to start long debate but just wondering. arnt sarbloh kirpans generally very blunt? and what purpose does gatra serve other than inspirering sangat because it draws attention to ur kirpan

ggatraa keeps ur kirpan in place and make sures it ant falling out, but still making it easy to pull out in a situation...

or u cud wear ur kirpan in ur kamarkassa...(i.e wen weaing bana) biut if not tied properly the shastar gna keep falling out, wich is disrespectful...

wen having an ishnan u use you gatra to tie ur kirpan to ur keski!

also if the blades bunt it can b sharpened...however blunt blades are useful, it jus wen if u eva do needa attack, u jus have to put in abit more jor, power..

challoo

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa

vaheguroo jee ke fatehh

what can a kirpan do against a gun?

quite alot, provided you can take it out immediatly. even if you dont, your kirpan will block the bullets, I have come across a couple of Singhs from India during the 80's that where protected from bullets this way. The bullets got stuck in the mian. Guru Sahib works in awesome ways...

my questions for you, what can a gun do against a nuclear bomb? what can a nuclear bomb do against waheguru's will?